vid of a camgirl in hot chunky knee high boots! searching for more!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

juka82

vid of a camgirl in hot chunky knee high boots! searching for more!

Post by juka82 »

Hey guys!
I really love this style of boots:
https://de.spankbang.com/641mf-7o0ee2/playlist/taylorw

Does anybody have links to more vids with boots like this (chunky heeled, platform, knee high)?
Post or PM plz!!!

ThanX!
juka
boot.perv.2

Re: vid of a camgirl in hot chunky knee high boots! searching for more!

Post by boot.perv.2 »

juka82 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:35 pm Hey guys!
I really love this style of boots:
https://de.spankbang.com/641mf-7o0ee2/playlist/taylorw

Does anybody have links to more vids with boots like this (chunky heeled, platform, knee high)?
Post or PM plz!!!

ThanX!
juka
Hello juka, and welcome to the Bootjob/Boot Cumming forum! I'm the principal moderator of this forum, so I ask that you review the forum rules with regard to posting. I presume all of us have a boot fetish here, and we welcome all styles of boots here. If you are going to post TV/CD/TG content here, please make it obvious in the title of your post so those who don't want to see it can skip it. We prefer content that shows bootjobs and boot cumming images and videos, to distinguish ourselves from other boot fetish sites. We also are kind to people who want to trade/sell/buy boots here too.

Since I'm a Boomer/GenX, I prefer the more typically feminine styles of boots, but I know that the younger crowd likes more goth, hip hop and platform styles. As long as the footwear covers the ankle, it's a boot in my book. I just hope you enjoy your engagement here and continue to post. Cheers! boot.perv.2
landofboots

Re: vid of a camgirl in hot chunky knee high boots! searching for more!

Post by landofboots »

Spankbank is a lovely source for boot videos 🔥 thanks
Gestiefelte Grüsse Landofboots