Taylor Sands boot videos

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

YeahNoYeah

Taylor Sands boot videos

Post by YeahNoYeah »

Hi all,
I’ve known about this site for years but have never posted.
Over a year ago I bought a couple clips off a certain page on C4S.
I believe the studio name was ‘Under My Heels’. But more specifically the stars name was Taylor Sands I believe.

The videos featured her and her slave, with the slave licking her boots whilst jacking himself off and came on her boots.

These videos and I assume studio have since been removed from C4S but I cannot for the life of me find anything at all about these particular videos. The closest I’ve found is one where she is ‘ass fucking’ a guy with her boots. This video is exactly the same setting and the same outfit in which she wears in the videos I am looking for. This video is uploaded on a couple sites but doesn’t specifically mention studio or stars name(s). The title is ‘cute girl fucks asshole with thigh boots’ or something along those lines.

I have searched her name multiple times but it just comes up with standard videos, not a single one is boot related at all. It’s almost like these videos are lost media as I cannot find them anywhere.
Since the download of these videos didn’t work at the time on C4S, I don’t have any copies of them, but I was wondering if anyone else in this page does or knows where these are posted?
leatherbootfucker

Re: Taylor Sands boot videos

Post by leatherbootfucker »

you are talking about this one right ;-)
Image Image
YeahNoYeah

Re: Taylor Sands boot videos

Post by YeahNoYeah »

Yeah that’s the one! Do you have a video of it or a link?