Wife's Boots.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootfetishcouple

Wife's Boots.

Post by Bootfetishcouple »

My wife and I used to have a rather successful venture going with some very loyal clients met on FB and Twitter groups, who would purchase customized pictures of her in her boots. Customer got to pick what boots and what scenario. We even sold chat sessions for a time as well. Would anybody be interested in something like that? Or does anybody remember or did business with a "Subrina Smith," or "subbootsy," profile from Twitter or FB? That was her! Im unable to upload pics on here, but there are ways around that. Let me know if interested, if not I will stop bugging you nice and like minded folks :)
boot.perv.2

Re: Wife's Boots.

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bootfetishcouple wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:28 pm My wife and I used to have a rather successful venture going with some very loyal clients met on FB and Twitter groups, who would purchase customized pictures of her in her boots. Customer got to pick what boots and what scenario. We even sold chat sessions for a time as well. Would anybody be interested in something like that? Or does anybody remember or did business with a "Subrina Smith," or "subbootsy," profile from Twitter or FB? That was her! Im unable to upload pics on here, but there are ways around that. Let me know if interested, if not I will stop bugging you nice and like minded folks :)
You can post pictures here, but they have to be hosted from a third-party image hosting service, such as imgbb or imgvenue. Copy the BBCode and paste it into your post.
Bootfetishcouple

Are those 3rd party sites free? We don't charge a lot for the custom pics, so Idk if paying to upload things is the best method in our particular case. Thank you!
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bootfetishcouple wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:45 pm Are those 3rd party sites free? We don't charge a lot for the custom pics, so Idk if paying to upload things is the best method in our particular case. Thank you!
I know that ImgBB is free, and I'm hosting 100's of images there.
Bootfetishcouple

Ok, I will look into it tomorrow! Thanks.