70s and 90s Platform boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

fuvk

70s and 90s Platform boots

Post by fuvk »

Yo, what is you guys opinion on 70s platforms like the ones abba girls wore. but i hated it when guys wore them lmao

and the more modern looking 90s ones

so sexy imo, i see theyre coming back too slowly, like naked wolfe or new rock.
boot.perv.2

Re: 70s and 90s Platform boots

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I've always liked those platforms and blocky heels!

bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

I love them 2!!
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

fuvk wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:25 am and the more modern looking 90s ones
Love these kind of boots!
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

I loved buffalo boots
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I found some pics of Mexican singer and hottie, Kay Menac. Check these out.

fuvk

Post by fuvk »

wow glad to see the young gen wearing this sexy style again
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Most platform boots I've seen on the street are too clunky. I really hate square toes and that "work boot" look. I could post examples of what I think are okay, but we can't do that as before and I don't want to put anything on a site outside this one. I really dislike those cheap boots sold today that look like plastic clogs. I wish they would make something like Lita Ford used to wear during the Runaways time. She had a red mid-knee pair with high slender heels and a full-length zipper. I would certainly like to spurt all over something like that.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

pressovannye wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:19 am Most platform boots I've seen on the street are too clunky. I really hate square toes and that "work boot" look.
Hmmm. Maybe too clunky for you, but it seems quite a few of us approve of this style. I'm not sure why you came into this clunky boot thread to complain about it.
pressovannye wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:19 am I could post examples of what I think are okay, but we can't do that as before and I don't want to put anything on a site outside this one.
Well, if you ever want to post any content here again, that's the only way to do it. The rules changed so we had to adapt. One advantage of doing it "the new way" is that you can make images appear larger on the post. Before you'd only get a small thumbnail. Also, the third-party image hosting servers are much more powerful than this server, so it takes a load off our own server. You should consider embracing the new way of doing things.
pressovannye wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:19 am I really dislike those cheap boots sold today that look like plastic clogs. I wish they would make something like Lita Ford used to wear during the Runaways time. She had a red mid-knee pair with high slender heels and a full-length zipper. I would certainly like to spurt all over something like that.
That's quite nostalgic that you mention Lita Ford. There are plenty of female entertainers who wear many styles of boots during the performances, probably many that you would actually like. Except for a couple styles (peep-toes and frumpies) I'm pretty open-minded to almost any style of boots. I don't understand how guys think women's sneakers are sexy, but I'll leave that to another discussion.
fuvk

Post by fuvk »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:27 am
pressovannye wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:19 am I don't understand how guys think women's sneakers are sexy, but I'll leave that to another discussion.
depends on the sneaker for me, i dont like the ones from the 80s or before, but platform or running shoes like asics or reeboks look good to me,