Boot Fetish Forum is back

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv.2

Re: Boot Fetish Forum is back

Post by boot.perv.2 »

mistercrou wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:58 pm
boot.perv.2 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:19 am There's so many problems with that boot fetish site right now. I signed up for an account, and then I can't log in. I can't upload anything without approval. I can't show my images from ImgBB, and I have no idea why they don't allow sharing from that site. I would have to upload all my content from its current location to file.al, which is a bunch of extra time wasted. And when I created an account on file.al, I STILL can't upload anything there. Is there anything on that site that actually works for anybody but you? Some people consider me a computer expert, and even I can't get anything to work there.

I'm very disinclined to use the site for posting. There are too many ridiculous rules and hoops to jump through. There's a lot of good content that's already on the site, but it's too difficult for anybody else to get their foot in the door there.
Your post was deleted because it was posted in the pictures section, but did not contain any information, that is, there are no images, so it was deleted by the system as spam and a violation of the rules. Your account is active and I don’t see any problems with logging in and entering the forum. If you still have problems with access, you can write here or in private messages.
The reason there were no pictures is because I was not permitted to upload to file.al. Duh. Your system has problems.
Boots 0612

Post by Boots 0612 »

Hi can I have an invite please, if the forum is still available xx
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

Everyone who registered was verified and gained access to the forum. Registration is open, but everyone must pass a spam check. Welcome.
poppa4u

Post by poppa4u »

It is indeed back up,I've just logged in no problem.
Platforms were designed to crush cigs,cocks and cum
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

Greetings. I remind my friends. If you want to become a member of the team, write to me to receive an invitation.
fb05

Post by fb05 »

pls add me (same name, fb05 - already registered, but have no access)
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

fb05 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:18 am pls add me (same name, fb05 - already registered, but have no access)
sent,welcome !
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

Welcome to our newest members forum !
Crescograph

Post by Crescograph »

mistercrou wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:50 pm Hello. Updated the content on the forum. Welcome !!!

https://fetishforum.al/forumdisplay.php/5-Boot-Videos

https://fetishforum.al

OR

https://bootfetish.net

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
That's great news. It's a celebration! :D