My Dear Best Friend

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BOOTS N THIGHS

My Dear Best Friend

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

So does anyone have any idea how to get my friend who doesn't wanna send pics of her boots to send pics of her boots (i have like no money so)
pressovannye

Re: My Dear Best Friend

Post by pressovannye »

Volunteer to house sit when she has to travel. Hopefully she has a kitty that needs to be fed. I did this with two neighbors Tia and Sally, successive owners of the same house.

A friend Dorothea had a great pair of 2 inch heeled Aerosoles that looked like old lady shoes which I still get big and hard thinking about! I lived in her house at her request for a week to keep an eye on her tenant who she was trying to get rid of.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

She still lives with her parents sadly and her grandma fees the animals so that won't work
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

pressovannye wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:47 pm Volunteer to house sit when she has to travel. Hopefully she has a kitty that needs to be fed. I did this with two neighbors Tia and Sally, successive owners of the same house.

A friend Dorothea had a great pair of 2 inch heeled Aerosoles that looked like old lady shoes which I still get big and hard thinking about! I lived in her house at her request for a week to keep an eye on her tenant who she was trying to get rid of.
So
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Too bad. When I was left alone in a lady's house, I used to make a beeline for the shoe closet. As soon as she left the house I would be quivering all over because I already knew what kind of footwear she owned. Now they would be free for the taking.

Since I got married access to female shoes and boots has been much easier, although I must admit that having a cooperative partner takes the mystery out of the sport.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

pressovannye wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:30 pm Too bad. When I was left alone in a lady's house, I used to make a beeline for the shoe closet. As soon as she left the house I would be quivering all over because I already knew what kind of footwear she owned. Now they would be free for the taking.

Since I got married access to female shoes and boots has been much easier, although I must admit that having a cooperative partner takes the mystery out of the sport.
I'm friends with her family to so I could probably come over but i doubt i coukd make it into her room somehow
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Improvise. That's what we do best. We have all scored big hot shoes improvising.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

She recently broke her leg and I'm how to get the pics