My Ex-wife's vintage boots and shoes

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

My Ex-wife's vintage boots and shoes

Post by boot.perv »

After our divorce and when I was ready to sell the house, my nasty cunt ex-wife left the whole place buried in her hoarder trash. What a cunt. I went to start cleaning up, and I found some diamonds in her pile of shit: several pairs of boots and shoes she left behind. I kept the best ones for myself for boot-cumming pleasure, remembering better times, with a hint of revenge.

Her first pair of THBs were the silver ones. On our wedding day in 1990, we made a stop to The Wild Pair on our way from the reception to the hotel. She had only two pairs of boots, snow boots and black flat KHBs. At the store, she was very self-conscience about buying thigh high boots, but I said, "it doesn't matter what other people think, we're married". So we bought them, and she wore them the whole time at the hotel. She even gave a me a blow job wearing these while talking to her sister on the phone.

A couple of months later, I convinced her to give me a boot job in these silver babies, we took pictures with our first digital camera. We had to be apart for a few months and she left them behind, so I blasted them quite a lot. They've gotten kind of beat up over the years from use.

One time she jacked me off and make me shoot loads of cum all over them. So in remembrance of that day, I decided to give them yet another blast while taking these pictures.

In the early 1990's we visited another Wild Pair in North Carolina, and got these black THBs. These are genuine leather, as were the silver boots. She would wear these with black boot belts with a shiny golden spur-like hook in the back.

One time she wore a black sweater dress with these black beauties. Even after I started cumming, she kept stroking me a sucking me harder, and I shot a stream of piss all over her face. It was the best orgasm ever, even if it was a mess to clean up after.

I had always wanted to get her a pair of black thigh high corset boots, the kind you see dominatrices wear. The problem was her thighs and calves were too wide and pudgy to fit into anything like that. Then I found out Pleaser was selling wide-calf boots just like these. I took a chance and got them, and I was very pleased. Due to her short stubby legs, these came almost all the way up to her crotch on her. These became our go-to boots. I'd tie her up for an hour wearing these boots, teasing her pussy without letting her cum, until finally I pushed her off the edge. She's a squirter, and this would produce a gusher, let me tell you. I'd get a great boot job/hand job after that!

One anniversary I took her out for dinner, and she had snuck these boots into the minivan before we left without my knowledge. On the way back, she reached in the back and pulled out these boots. She took off her flats and put on these kinky babies. While I was driving, she pulled my cock out of my pants and teased my cock with her boots the entire drive back. Once we got to the driveway, we moved to the back of the van, and I fucked her greedy pussy so hard we both came all over each other. All while the kids were still inside the house!

Finally, she actually bought a pair of OTK boots herself! These brown boots are made of a soft stretchy fabric and zip all the way up very easily. This was the pair she wore the very last time we had sex, just before the divorce started. I took her out for sushi, and she wore these to the restaurant under her pants as a tease. I could still see those 5" metal heels though. I asked her if she wanted to go anywhere else, and she didn't have any idea. So I suggested we book a room in the cheap seedy hotel down the street. We paid $40 cash and asked for the furthest room they had. So we proceed to have sex there for about two and a half hours: boot jobs, blow jobs, down on her, fucking, sucking, you name it. I came twice (which is rare) and she came more times than I could count - she managed to soak both beds with her gushing orgasms. We showered down, and didn't even spend the night there.

You may think, why did you divorce such a boot babe? Well, I could write a book on that, maybe two. Sex was about the only thing holding our marriage together.

My current GF doesn't know about me hiding this box of boots and shoes. I'm not sure if I should keep it around or get rid of it. What are your thoughts? What else would you like to see?
bootlover1990

Re: My Ex-wife's vintage boots and shoes

Post by bootlover1990 »

What size are these boots out of curiosity? I think it would be a shame to get rid of them having so much history with them but you should also consider how your gf would feel about it, also not sure if you want to put it on this thread but how about seeing your gf's boots?
owlman

Post by owlman »

I feel your pain mate, I had an ex, like that, she'd wear all kinds of boots and do anything, I remember when she found out how much I liked certain other things. I came home from work and she was wearing a pair of skin tight blue jodhpurs, a tight top, and thigh boots.
We ate dinner and the kids were in bed early, which was unusual, she climbed onto the dining table, parted her legs slightly and still fully clothed began to piss into the boots, when she'd finished she pulled down the jods and demanded I fucked her over the table. One night we were heading home from the pub, I'd just bought her some of those really slutty looking pvc pants and some long boots. Partway home I stopped to have a piss, as I was pissing I heard a noise and looked around, she was stood there in a small puddle and commented about her boots leaking, she'd needed a piss so done it in her pants, that ended in a real good fuckfest!
A couple of nights later and we'd been out again, this time she wore her crotch boots, when I woke up the following morning I needed a piss, she wanted to fuck.she handed me one of the boots and told me to piss in it, then she put them on and told me to fuck her good and hard.
Sadly after spending a lot of money on her I came home from work one day to find the locks changed and all my stuff in bags on the drive.I heard later that I wasn't the only one pissing in her boots and fucking her! She'd even been caught having it off on top of a fire engine in the local fire station (I kid you not). I had the last laugh however, a couple of yeas later she bumped into a good friend of mine, he had a go at her telling her what a twat she'd been! She admitted she'd been wrong and said she wished she could get back with me. My mate really enjoyed telling her that I'd met someone else, got married and moved away.
Some women are great, I wouldn't swap my wife for anything, sadly though there are a lot of real bitches about.Abuse the hell out of those boots, and think of that cow while you're doing it.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

bootlover1990 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:09 pm What size are these boots out of curiosity? I think it would be a shame to get rid of them having so much history with them but you should also consider how your gf would feel about it, also not sure if you want to put it on this thread but how about seeing your gf's boots?
They're all size 5.5 US, I'm pretty sure. There might be a 6 in there. Very small feet, no CD would be able to fit his feet into these, unfortunately.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

owlman wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:35 am Partway home I stopped to have a piss, as I was pissing I heard a noise and looked around, she was stood there in a small puddle and commented about her boots leaking, she'd needed a piss so done it in her pants, that ended in a real good fuckfest!
We actually weren't into pee play on purpose. When we were first dating, I went down on her, and when she had an orgasm, I got blasted in the face with warm liquid that smelled of pussy. I hadn't even heard of female ejaculation at that point. It turns out that sometimes if a woman has a particularly strong orgasm, she loses bladder control and just start to pee uncontrollably. I always had to put a couple towels under her ass whenever we fucked so she wouldn't soak the sheets. I found out that this can sometimes happen to men too! When I had the squirting blow job, she was using her hands a lot and mostly using her saliva as lube, and that when she continued stroking even after I had cum, using my own cum as lube, and not stopping is when I lost bladder control. And I've experienced this a couple times since, although it's rare. I asked my urologist about it, but he had no clue. It's actually a bit painful having your cock stimulated after orgasm, but if you can bear it, it's just amazing.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

My GF was away so I decided to have a little fun with my favorite pair of my ex-wife's boots.
cd01.jpg
cd02.jpg
cd03.jpg
cd04.jpg
They're black thigh highs with front dominatrix lacing and a zipper that goes all the way up. She was a short little thang, so these babies rose almost up to her crotch. I've fucked her so many times wearing this, and she once gave me a boot job while standing on a step ladder. One time she even gave me a blow job wearing these. We put them to good use, as you can tell from how beat up they are.

Now for a little cock teasing:
cd05.jpg
cd06.jpg
cd07.jpg
cd08.jpg
I couldn't take it anymore, so I put down the camera and shot a huge load all over them:
cd09.jpg
cd10.jpg
cd11.jpg
cd12.jpg
cd13.jpg
I hope you liked this! I had to do it in a hurry because I just got a text that the GF is coming over, so I better clean up the evidence quickly!
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

You are (somewhat) lucky to be rid of the ex, but have some really erotic memories and the boots to stimulate them.
Have you plans to introduce your GF to your boot fetish?
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Sounds like it was good while it lasted. Do you ever feel sentimental about those times for reasons other than the boots? I sometimes think of an old girlfriend and my cock goes hard! I guess I never really got over her. Although I have not seen or spoken to her in 20 years I check every so often to see that she's well and happy. Cathy has nothing to worry about. I'm loyal if nothing else.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

mi13ke wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:31 am You are (somewhat) lucky to be rid of the ex, but have some really erotic memories and the boots to stimulate them.
Have you plans to introduce your GF to your boot fetish?
I told my GF about my boot fetish just a couple weeks after we started getting playful. It's always best to be up front about it when things start to get sensual, so you don't waste your time with a woman who's not OK with it. In fact, I recently uploaded a post where my GF jacked me off right onto her boots while she was wearing them.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

pressovannye wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:01 am Sounds like it was good while it lasted. Do you ever feel sentimental about those times for reasons other than the boots? I sometimes think of an old girlfriend and my cock goes hard! I guess I never really got over her. Although I have not seen or spoken to her in 20 years I check every so often to see that she's well and happy. Cathy has nothing to worry about. I'm loyal if nothing else.
I'm loyal to my GF, although the eyes might wander from time to time during boot season. Sometimes my girl will even point out another woman wearing boots to me and ask my opinion of her boots.

Let's face it, after the first six months of a relationship, the sex starts to taper off a bit, but like most guys I'm horny and I'll have to crank one out, if you know what I mean. I still fantasize about all of my exes who wore boots, my current GF, girls and women I've known who wore boots, videos and stills I've seen involving boots and sex, and even a family member or two. I also create artwork involving women, sex and boots, if you've checked out the Anime Bootjob thread here, or visited http://www.bootopia.com.

And to answer your question, there were definitely some good times I had with my ex, that's why we lasted 20 years together. I even call her on Mother's Day and her birthday to check in on her. We still have a deep connection, but we realize that we can't be in an intimate relationship ever again unless we make compromises, and we both have things we refuse to compromise on.