tell us your story! when was the first time boots turned you on?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

mi13ke

Re: tell us your story! when was the first time boots turned you on?

Post by mi13ke »

More to the point where is your ex-wife and boot wearing girlfriend?!!!
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! When I was 11 or 12yo, I attended a dance show featuring Native Americans. This was so exotic to me, because I live in France. I still remember that a young lady was wearing a pair of wonderful knee high moccasins boots, made of white leather, with floral beadwork. I think they were very similar to this pair:

I instantly loved those boots! I admired the soft leather that fitted perfectly to the legs and feet of this girl, I loved to look their bottom, every time she raised her feet, I looked with delight at the soft leather soles on which one could see the prints of her feet! The leather of the soles made small folds, and I thought these moccasins should be so nice to wear!
Later, I oftenly thought of these adorable moccasins on the feet of this cute lady as I was wanking!..
This is one of my best and oldest memories related to my passion for soft soled footwear.
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

First time I remember my older sister had 2 girlfriends that usually come over to hang out at the house. I was just a little kid running around getting on their nerves. One of them use to wear these black boots that got me turn on. I use to play dog a lot crawling around and barking haha but I started crawling toward them and one of her friends said you can be our pet dog. So I played along fetching random objects they threw and getting fed Cheetos. I started to sniff her friend with the boots on and she started laughing putting her leg up to shield me away. I then started humping her boots. My sister started laughing with her other friend and her friend that I was humping seem like she didn’t mind by kicking her leg out further to let me hold and hump. It felt amazing having her boot going back and forth against my cock and balls through my shorts while she looked away laughing at me. I didn’t want to stop until like my sister told me to go outside and play. I think that was the first time I’ve ever had a boner and ever since then I just loved boots
8C6F42F9-0CC9-4B72-9863-2ADCA8BA24BE.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Adversary wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:45 am
owlman wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:54 am I can't remember how I got into it, but I suspect it was due to all the horseriders in the area where I lived at the time, long boots are sexy, but add a pair of tight white or beige jodhpurs and I'm in heaven. My ex-wife rode horses and always had the boots and jodhpurs on, even when she wasn't with the horses.In fact she was even wearing her riding boots when she lost her virginity!
We moved area and she sold the horse, but she still spent most of her time wearing the boots, then one day she'd been back to visit her mother and had found some of her old stuff and brought it home, I arrived home from work and she was upstairs, she called out that she'd be down in a minute, and, she had a surprise for me. She walked into the room wearing not only the long riding boots, but also her brown jodhpurs, they still had some stains on them from our last adventure, and because she'd put on a little bit of weight they were now even tighter!
Dinner was soon forgotten about, we had a few beers and spent the entire evening reliving our previous experiences, those jodhpurs were in a right state at the end of the night, as were her boots.
Another girlfriend had a leather skirt,so, I bought her some really kinky black boots to go with it, she wore them with everything. One night we were staying at my parents house, we'd been for a few drinks and after arriving back home got straight down to it in the bedroom, skirt up panties down, what a session. I awoke early the next morning in quite a lot of pain, more alarmingly was the fact that the bedsheets were covered in blood, what the hell had happened?
I headed to the bathroom, we had a vanity mirror over the basin, and a large mirror on the wall opposite, looking in the vanity mirror, I could see my back reflected in the other one, there were two large gashes, one on either side of my back from my shoulder to my waist, and I was covered in blood!
I returned to the bedroom, she was still asleep, and still wearing her kinky boots, thats when I noticed the heels had metal tips on them. In the throes of passion she'd wrapped them around me and slid them down my back, hence the slash marks.
It didn't stop me from getting her to wear them in future, but I had one hell of a job explaining the bloodied sheets to my parents, then a few days later I'd forgotten the slash marks and took my T-shirt off while at my parents house. My mother was horrified at the state of my back, I made some excuse up to cover it all, but the next time my girlfriend was up there with me I did catch my mother rather suspiciously eyeing up her boots.
Ohhh, do you have more stories?!
Certainly do!
I have stories going back well over 40 years, that's the benefit of being an old git, lol
I'll keep this one short, but basically my first wife had no sexual experience at all when I met her, and I do mean none. Anyway, we'd advanced, pretty rapidly to me fingering her, the trouble was that every time she was about to cum she'd get up and rush off to the loo. I'd had enough of this and asked her what the problem was, she explained that she liked what I was doing but it always got to a point where she felt like she was going to wee in her panties, I tried to explain but she was more worried about me seeing her wet herself than enjoying things.
Well a couple of nights later we were sat on the couch at her house having a drink, as usual she was wearing her riding gear, long black boots and jodhpurs, as she'd just come back from the stables.We started off as normal, me playing with her tits etc, then since she was a bit tipsy after a few drinks, I asked her if she'd do something for me, she agreed. I told her to lower her jodhpurs and wee in her panties, she didn't want to as she didn't want to wet the carpet. I removed one of her long rubber boots and held it against her panties between her legs and told her to pee into her boot, she did.
I then said that since I'd now seen her wee in her panties she didn't have to worry if she did it again and she agreed. That night not only did she have her first orgasm which she enjoyed, but she also got into watersports.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

MrBoots wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:15 am First time I remember my older sister had 2 girlfriends that usually come over to hang out at the house. I was just a little kid running around getting on their nerves. One of them use to wear these black boots that got me turn on. I use to play dog a lot crawling around and barking haha but I started crawling toward them and one of her friends said you can be our pet dog. So I played along fetching random objects they threw and getting fed Cheetos. I started to sniff her friend with the boots on and she started laughing putting her leg up to shield me away. I then started humping her boots. My sister started laughing with her other friend and her friend that I was humping seem like she didn’t mind by kicking her leg out further to let me hold and hump. It felt amazing having her boot going back and forth against my cock and balls through my shorts while she looked away laughing at me. I didn’t want to stop until like my sister told me to go outside and play. I think that was the first time I’ve ever had a boner and ever since then I just loved boots
8C6F42F9-0CC9-4B72-9863-2ADCA8BA24BE.jpeg
Wow!!! I can just imagine that!! That would drive me insane, if a woman knowingly let me hump her booted leg. Did you ever see that girl again as you grew older? I could imagine hooking up with her, and showing her how aroused you got when she let you hump that leg.
Crazinar

Post by Crazinar »

I had an English teacher who I always thought was a hot milf, she always wore high heels and had really sexy legs. Occasionally she wore these knee high black leather boots that really turned me on. I would always catch every opportunity to glance at them and they certainly kept me distracted during long, boring English lessons. I think she must've noticed me looking at them a couple of times and maybe a couple of other horny teenagers as well, and maybe realised they weren't entirely appropriate because like I said she sadly only wore them a handful of times.
Socksandcumshots

Post by Socksandcumshots »

Hot damn. Some of these storys.......
ilovepursesandpumps

I wish more people would reply!!! These stories are great, and they get me hard down below!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Crazinar wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:30 am I had an English teacher who I always thought was a hot milf, she always wore high heels and had really sexy legs. Occasionally she wore these knee high black leather boots that really turned me on. I would always catch every opportunity to glance at them and they certainly kept me distracted during long, boring English lessons. I think she must've noticed me looking at them a couple of times and maybe a couple of other horny teenagers as well, and maybe realised they weren't entirely appropriate because like I said she sadly only wore them a handful of times.
Growing up, heels didn't phase me. Teachers in school wore pumps, and i was not interested. If they wore boots, however, i was loving it!! It wasn't til i was about 18 or 19 that i started getting real fucking interested in pumps! I used to masturbate with some that both of my sisters owned. One pair, in particular, was a white PVC pair my second-oldest sister owned. They were hot, and had that patent look to them. I smuggled them into my bedroom many times and shot a load into them. I wish i could find a pair like them. They were a chinese brand called Try Me. Anyway, my oldest sister had a pair of maroon leather boots that i messed with back in the 80's. I was too young to cum, but i liked sneaking into her bedroom, touching the boots and putting my cock on them. After my first real orgasm in my life, which was achieved by use of a LeSportSac purse back when i was about 14, i started really getting into pumps, boots, and purses! These days, almost 40 years later, i own almost 80 pair of boots, 400+purses, and 150+ pair of pumps. I wear my pumps. I don't masturbate with them. I do masturbate with the purses and most of the boots. I wear several pair of boots.
overkneestiefel

Post by overkneestiefel »

Bitte Fotos von den Stiefel und wo Du sie Trägst ok V G