A sweet weekend

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

A sweet weekend

Post by stivalimania »

106.JPG
107.JPG
108.JPG
You can find more pics and the complete story on my blog: stivalimania.blogspot.it or stivalimania.blogspot.com

For any questions: stivalimania@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: A sweet weekend

Post by Atlas »

Dude just share it on here! What’s that inside her boots??
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Atlas wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 pm Dude just share it on here! What’s that inside her boots??
A twinkie
a (39).JPG
a (57).JPG
a (66).JPG
a (91).JPG
before and after
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

But in both blogs appears just in italian... :(
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

eddieMAD wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 am But in both blogs appears just in italian... :(
I Know, you should try to translate it...you could try google translate
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

slave_11000 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:12 pm Somehow it couldn't be used... When trying to translate it, it translates disclaimer only. :(

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong.
I tryed and I was able to do it...here you have the result. However don't worry, if it should happen again let me know it. Enjoy it

A SWEET WEEKEND. 01 - Double cumshot for Monica's boots
Several years ago I had the opportunity to spend a winter weekend in the company of some friends, in the apartment of one of them, not used by his family and therefore at our disposal. As soon as I reached the others, I was delighted to meet Monica, a very sexy and nasty girl, until that day unknown to me, who wore gray boots for the occasion. They were certainly not the most inviting I had ever seen but brought with her they all made another effect. Therefore, as soon as I had the chance, I tried to take some pictures of the girl in boots.

I took those hidden photographs of course, but I had the impression that the girl had sniffed something, so I abandoned every intention of making others but I did not give up, remaining confident that I would soon get my hands on those shoes.

So it happened few hours later, when in the afternoon the girl decided to take off her boots, immortalized above, like all the rest of us guys to be more comfortable.

I took the right opportunity, I stepped out and once in the bathroom, while the others were busy preparing dinner, I took the opportunity to meet the boots of Monica who were abandoned near the sink, in a corner on the floor.

The shoes still looked in very good condition and the heel of the boots though worn as the sole still had several miles to go.

Handling them increased in me the desire to have fun with them and the presence of a side zip made me come up with the idea of being able to put inside my cock now in a shot for several minutes.

Determined to fuck those shoes did not waste any more time and after I lowered the pants I put my hard dick inside the boot, starting to saw me with enthusiasm and thinking about Monica.

I did not pay but completely excited I started to slide the dick along the skin of the boot without interrupting masturbation.

Feeling the pleasure grow in me I decided to put the boot on the bidet and then I prepared to come.

Within a few seconds I completely unloaded on the boot, smearing the outer skin.

At that point, I did not have to spread the whole cum along the leather of the boot. Once the work done with a little toilet paper is finished, put the boots back in their place.

At that point I returned, much more relaxed by my friends, ready to enjoy dinner and who knows, maybe a bis of Monica's boots. In fact, while I was eating, I was only observing the girl and thinking about what I had just done. She was radiant, joking with everyone, she seemed very simple and said frankly, she also looked very slutty. When the alcohol began to make us without inhibition, in the rest of the evening I had the opportunity to compare myself with some of my dearest friends. While the other girls stood between them, Monica was always with some male and therefore gave an impression of if more and more lascivious. With my friends we commented on her body, her tight and firm ass wrapped in the jeans she wore, the full lips that knows how many cocks they had already tasted, etc ... etc .... In short, all those speeches made me horny again. So, once everyone went to bed, it was a good opportunity for me to get back from the girl's boots that were still in the bathroom.

Turning the key, then locked the lock, I rushed like a ravenous wolf on those shoes. Once picked up, I started to masturbate with them as before.

I was continually thinking of Monica and how I would have liked to put the cock in her mouth, which I now passed along her boots.

I was really horny and ready to fill her boot with fresh, sticky cum again.

Leaning on the camera so as to resume the scene I prepared to come this time inside one of the girl's boots.

The boot placed under my cock began to receive my seminal fluid.

Here is a third sketch finish in the shoe.

I tried very much to please download me in the boots of that girl who at that moment was sleeping unaware in a room not far away.

By now I was almost done.

One last shot straight up into Monica's boot.

Finally, it can be noted that as a result of the final shakeup a lump of white semen ended up on the woolen fabric that characterized the upper part of the boots.

I looked at what was done and above all this imprint that I would have left on the shoe that, moreover, the ones finished deeper, I decided not to clean up, or rather I would have left them, because I put the boot on the floor.

Before that, however, I wanted to better observe what was done, so I immediately gave a quick peek at the top.

At that point I immortalized the result of the cumshot.

Although most of the seminal fluid had impregnated the inner leg of the boot, most of it had settled on the inner sole.

Satisfied with what was done, I put the boot next to the other so I could finally go to bed happy and happy.

keep it going…
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

And now the second part.

A SWEET WEEKEND. 02 - Who was it?

The next day, I was pleasantly pleased to see Monica wearing the boots I had given her the night. The girl did not notice any of the seminal fluid spread on the external skin nor of the one present inside the shoe. Therefore only I knew how his little foot was soaking in my semen. However, soon my pleasure eclipsed the moment I saw Monica socializing with other guys rather than myself. As I mentioned in the other part of the story, the girl was attractive and aroused great interest in the male component of the group. Unfortunately for me it seemed to be much more interested in a friend of mine but knowing what I did later, it was also unfavorable for her.

Leaving aside the afternoon when not much happened, I will talk about what happened in the evening, the last we would have spent together in that apartment. With the boys we drank a lot and above all the super spirits were not spared.

Among the girls, as can be seen from the image taken and reported above, only one particularly held alcohol and preferred the male company to the female one. It was precisely Monica who in this image, knowing she was immortalized, showing the language in no way hid her slutty. All this, together with the fact that we could not tie a lot, or at least not even enough to lob together, to the alcohol that I had in my body and that began to make me lose the inhibitory brakes soon led me to do what I will show you.

Several hours later, when everyone had fallen asleep, it was time for me again to take advantage of Monica's boots. This time the girl had left them on the living room floor, near a sofa. Along with them there were the sandals of another girl but I did not calculate them in any way, being much more interested in Monica and her boots.

I took the boots and took them immediately to the bathroom with me.

This time I focused on the other boot, the one I had spared the day before. Observing better that shoe and its interior especially, grew in me the desire to do something different from the usual. I would not have seen Monica in the morning, after breakfast we would have said goodbye and everyone would have gone his own way.

That's how I left the boots unattended in the bathroom for a few moments to go to the kitchen. In the refrigerator I found shortly after what I was looking for, a snack. Yes, maybe you have imagined what would have been my intentions.

Back in the bathroom, reassured by not having met anyone, I prepared to put that snack with cream and chocolate in the girl's boot. I wanted to make her pay for not bothering me for any real attention during those two days spent together and this was the way I had decided to do it.

At that point I pushed the snack in the boot and above you can see the result.

The result was very satisfactory. The moment I pushed the snack to the tip of the shoe, it pulped going to stain the inside of the boot.

So I wanted to capture what was done from above, from the top of the boot. The food seemed hardly visible from that point and this led me to think that then the girl would have noticed the damage to her shoe only when she wore it.

Then I brought back the boots where I had found them. The more I looked at them and the more I savored the moment when Monica's bitch would wear them in the morning. She would have found a nice surprise inside one of them, and that was what he deserved.
The next day, unfortunately, when I woke up it was already late. Evidently the alcohol drunk in the last evening had also had an effect on me. Although I had a severe headache, I still vividly remembered what I had done and was therefore anxious to see if Monica had already noticed what had happened. I really hoped not because I wanted to taste the scene where the girl, wearing the boot filled with the cake, would have noticed its contents, but unfortunately, when I arrived in the kitchen the thesis of those present and the silence that reigned me made me understand how the owner of the footwear had already discovered the damage. I started with a classic "hello" to which the others replied to me with little enthusiasm. So I sat down and asked if anyone was missing. There were in fact four other boys who had not yet woken up. Shortly thereafter, asking what was there for breakfast, a girl, turning to me sourly asked me if I knew anything about the stupid joke made to Monica. I then made a basified face and I replied saying "what joke?". I was then told by the same victim as slipping her boots this morning, in one of these she had found a snack that had soiled the stocking. Also complained as now the boots were so dirty to throw. Simulating an expression of great sadness and amazement, I assured her that I had absolutely nothing in that stupid joke. The unconvinced girl came back to talk with her friends, wondering how she could have jumped on anyone to do something like that. Instead, I was thrilled by what happened, from the words dictated by Monica in person. I obviously wanted to see the scene in person but hearing it told by her was still pleasant. Now all I could do was see the boots. The girl was not wearing them at the time and so where she had left them I wondered. I thought about the bathroom and so after asking for some hot tea, I told the girl who was preparing it as I would have drunk it in a few minutes, after returning from the bathroom.

Walking away, taking care not to show all my happiness, I rushed to the bathroom hoping to find the boots. Fortunately they were right there, abandoned by the owner near the bidet.

Immediately I took the camera after entering the room and took many pics from the top of the boot to the interior. As you can see, on the inner slab there were deposited residues of crushed snack there.

Through the opening of the zip I could better view the damage caused by the snack I had pushed into the boot. I was ecstatic about what I had done, sorry only that I had lost the moment when Monica's foot had been inserted by the same in the midst of that greasy pulp. I left the boots where they were and went back to the kitchen to enjoy my breakfast.
When the other remaining boys arrived later, Monica gave them the same brief questioning to me. The girl was furious, not only for the left handed shot but also for the fact that no one had confessed the joke. The more time passed, the more angry the girl was, staying with her friends who had not even figured out until the evening, and who now seemed to trust and find comfort. Among us we wondered who could have done that joke but obviously the culprit did not find it came forward. Saddened and unhelpful, Monica left with a few friends few hours later while I was still helping the landlord, along with others, to clean and tidy up the apartment. Seeing her leave with those ruined boots was really fun. As a grin formed on my face, I wondered what the girl was feeling as though she had her foot in that little bowl. It's what you deserved for not having flirted with me dear Monica for a moment, I thought seeing her pretty little ass and her gray boots leave the building.

End.
overkneestiefel

Post by overkneestiefel »

Dankeschön.