Found a massive boot and shoe stash

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Lukey87g

Found a massive boot and shoe stash

Post by Lukey87g »

A bit of a random thread but had to go to my local recycling centre to drop off timber and general crap and I had a bag of clothes to throw as well. I've never dropped of clothes there before but ended up dropping my stuff into a shipping container that was full of women's boots and shoes (inc. Clothes) as it was out the back it was pretty quiet so had a chance to sniff a few it was incredible!!!. I'm trying to come up with a plan to start picking a few up now.
outlawz3k

Re: Found a massive boot and shoe stash

Post by outlawz3k »

Sounds a goldmine!! Be careful and don't do anything that will get you in to trouble. Would be great to see if you can find any sexy pairs of laced up high heel boots or oxford heels!

Where are you based?
LloydStories

Post by LloydStories »

Wow! That's what I call good luck, for me is like to find the Holy Grail
I hope to see any photos of these beauties :D
I don't befriend retards, so don't waste your time
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Try telling the manager of the recycling center that you are an artist looking for old leather for an art project. Ask how much money he wants by the pound of leather. He will probably sell dozens of boots cheap and be happy the leather is re purposed for art instead of wasted.
owlman

Post by owlman »

An Easy way, ask if you can have a few pairs for a gardening project, it's currently a big thing to use old boots as planters, we do it with the wifes, after we've had our fun with them of course. Plus if you are coming and going to the dump, you can always a take a few pics of a pair of the boots with flowers in them to show him, that way it proves you are "genuine" lol
Lukey87g

Post by Lukey87g »

I'm loving the ideas I'll.try and get a few pics to show you guys what a gold mine it is lol I'll try a few things out with the manager see what he will.say