Neighbor's Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

SR76

Neighbor's Boots

Post by SR76 »

I cannot believe my luck. A woman who used to be our next-door neighbor but who now lives just a few streets away, asked me and my wife to take care of her cats while she was away for a few days. Normally she'd ask her family, but they couldn't on this occasion and because she knew us, she wondered if we'd do her a favor.

Now my boot fetish was the LAST thing on my mind as I agreed, especially as I'd probably only seen her wearing boots maybe twice in the 3-4 years I'd known her and they weren't even all that hot a pair if I remember correctly.

So on one of the days I go round her house with my wife (my biggest mistake) and only one of the cats shows up to be fed. I say that I'll search upstairs for the other as we've been told he normally hides under the bed. Sure enough I find him there, but also find a STUNNING pair of knee-high leather boots with kitten stiletto heels - my absolute perfect pair, I cannot think of anything hotter. Definitely have never seen her wear these before and I am now absolutely gagging to do to them what has to be done.

I encourage the cat to go downstairs and shout down to my wife that I'm not feeling too well and am going to have to use the bathroom here. I race in there with the boots, locking the door behind me just in case so I don't get disturbed. Believe me, it doesn't take me long to finish with a pair as sexy as these!

Because of my hurry and not wanting to get caught, I didn't take any photos "in the act", but did get a few of the results afterwards. Apologies for the poor quality, but there wasn't a lot of natural light in the bathroom, plus as I said, I didn't exactly have a lot of time to frame a perfect shot, as I didn't want to raise suspicion by taking ages!

The annoying thing is that the only other days my ex-neighbor was away were nights when I was working, so my wife fed the cats alone and I never got another chance to visit on my own. However, hopefully she'll think we did a good job and trust us in the future sometime...
Img_2470.jpg
Img_2474.jpg
Img_2475.jpg
Img_2476.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sakione

Re: Neighbor's Boots

Post by sakione »

those r some hot boots
freddyjones33

Post by freddyjones33 »

Slutty leather boots getting what they deserve - I'd have done the same.
Kira

Post by Kira »

Excellent.
junior8

Post by junior8 »

wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

those are very sexy boots my friend. how bout the lady ? any photo of hers ? what does she look like ? bet she is so hot
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Those are a treasure, especially if it's so out of character.
She probably has a few more heels tucked away.
Take VERY good care of kitty. Tell her how awesome they are and how it was a pleasure to look after them.
-- Guess whom she will ask the next time & can go another round with her boots ?

Post by 1503832098 »

what a pitty
BootPhucker

Post by BootPhucker »

I bet the aroma from those boots is fantastic and intoxicating.
BootPhucker

Post by BootPhucker »

I bet the aroma from those boots is fantastic and intoxicating.