Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

italianboots

Re: sexy GF in messy gooy filled wellies

Post by italianboots »

In those sexy toes go for the afternoon :) :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girls boots coming off hours later..........wonder how those flowers went inside them?......
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmmm.....flowers didnt do so good in her wellies it seems :D

But have added to the fantastic mixture in the toes of these boots!!!

She commented that she could feel all the cut grass going down the tops of her boots as she was mowing the lawns, so fucking sexy :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

kiera in wellies - the last pics in this set are dedicated to you, hope they give you some 'wood' :lol:
aldo2

Post by aldo2 »

Oh my God!
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

They worked ..that is for sure

:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So all the flowers in my girls boots last weekend didnt amount to much........... :cry:

Figured the toejam mixture inside her boots needed a little 'help along' :twisted: ....for this weekend???......
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

cant wait for her to wear these again :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl wore these toejam filled wellies all afternoon again this weekend.........cut the entire lawn with her sexy barefeet inside them.........sadly though, her feet were slipping and sliding in them that much (thanks to the concoction inside them) that they gave her a big nasty blister on her heel.....

Looked great wearing them with 'spray on tight' black stretch jeans......and she was very very hot and sweaty!!

Love seeing all the cut grass going down the tops of her boots and mixing with whats already inside them.

She always has a nervous moment putting them on 'oh no, what have you put in these this week.....ew, eewww yuck, what is that, whats in my boot'....its nothing horrible is it??........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

As per previous post, my girl wears these wellies to cut the grass etc and always wears them barefoot. I like filling the toes with surprises for her.......she not sooooo keen on that...especially when she has to push the mower for hours on end with her feet slipping and sliding inside her gooy boots.

A week or 2 ago she ended up with a big blister because of this on her heel.......which kept her out of her high heels all week! :shock: ......well we cant have that!!!!

So I figured I'd better get her a pair of wellies that she can wear socks inside of.......and then of course I had to pick out a pair of socks for them as well.......

The entire process was quite draining really, cause once I had picked up her new boots and picked out a pair of suitable socks for her........I then had to cum inside both socks everyday this week........maybe I might keep that last bit to myself :D :D