Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

italianboots

Re: sexy GF in messy gooy filled wellies

Post by italianboots »

.....my buddies are always keen to help out a damsel in distress...... :twisted: :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

...they did finally help her down.....little bit of a disheveled state mind you!! haha..... :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....and I did my duty and cleaned her feet when her boots finally came off :D :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I love your toes painted in pick JB :)....lucky I was there, I probably would have sacrificed my beer & say, I’ll help you unhook your bracelet if I can pour my beer into your boot:) just wished they were your leather high heel boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Atlas you will probably enjoy that while I was mowing the lawn JB brought me out a cold drink, just before these pics were taken.......I did the old 'whats that over there' trick and as she turned to look she got an ice cold surprise down one boot :D :D

......that brought on a loud squeal..... :shock:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That’s gold :) could we see that in some leather high heel boots :)...
whitneywellies

Post by whitneywellies »

I love to give those Wellies a good slice of my cum. The gorgeous rubber boots.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

whitneywellies wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:40 pm I love to give those Wellies a good slice of my cum. The gorgeous rubber boots.
yep me too....inside and out

They would take a battering from me :P
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......how do these guys manage to find their way in to my girls wellies all the time?????????..... 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I find snails tend to crawl their way out, so when I’ve done this in the past I’d had to crush them up into the toes :)
I use to do this lots in high school to all my female friends who wore those T bar school shoes:) I’d put like 3 snails up into toes then crush them up into the toes.....so many times they’d take their shoes off in class to reveal very messy socks lol.....
Mate JB would look super cute in some T bar school shoes :) imagine JB mowing the lawn in them or chores around the house :).....so many little areas to slip stuff into them :)