Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Re: sexy GF in messy gooy filled wellies

Post by Atlas »

I just loved the pic of the beer bottles being poured down into her boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=940611 time=1542490235 user_id=4269]
I just loved the pic of the beer bottles being poured down into her boots :)
[/quote]

She's such a sexy little tart, so she takes her sweaty tight Reeboks off on saturday afternoon and we head down to the river, puts her barefeet into her new wellies......lots of 'sooo nice, boots not full of icky surprises, oh they feel sooo nice without gooy gunk all through my toes' etc etc

So we are down mucking round at the river.....she's being a cock teaser like always........drinking a beer, she calls out to me 'hey, bet you like this' and proceeds to tip cold beer down the front of her new wellies......giggling away the entire time!

Loved the way she put a finger inside her boot and pulled it out to give her room to pour it down the tops......then wiggles her foot and says' there it goes' :D :D .......... that'll be another weeks worth of cum inside those socks thats for sure.......
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck :) what a women mate.....so JB was strutting around with beer inside her boots! :) would JB do the same with her leather knee high boots? Slip her finger down the side to open them up & pour beer into her boots??:)) don’t want to waste beer but like half a beer in each boot :) that’s why I like boots with gaps around the tops easy to drop of pour stuff into them lol....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........pretty sure she would........ii in the right 'frame of mind' :D :D :D ......just lent over and asked her and she said 'yeah why??'
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow wow wow :) ya gotta get sexy pics from start to finish of JB doing that :)
JB you are such a fox xx :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 20#p940279

As per the link above I purchased some 'non gooy' wellies for my girl.

......she pulled her socks out of them last night and was about to slip her barefeet into them when she hesitated and said 'hey....you said you wouldn't put anything inside my new boots and leave them clean for me.......'

I said 'yeah, I haven't put anything in them'......she's like whats that big stain in them from then???'

Hmmmmmmmmm..........that big stain is from where Ive been dropping her socks back into her new boots after fucking drenching them in cum! 8) :D ..........must remember to jam her socks up into the toes of her boots from now on.......who knows how many loads inside those socks by now.......lots! :shock: :?
overkneestiefel

Post by overkneestiefel »

Weiter so Geile Stiefel Danke. G. Karl
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So guess who put her socks and wellies on and spent a hot and sweaty afternoon in them then :D :D :D

........only one comment 'my socks feel all crusty'......wonder why?? :lol: :shock:

Socks off when she'd finished the lawns.....and stuffed back into her boots for 'next time'...........next time she uses them...or I do!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I love my girl wearing these boots with her barefeet, something soooooo hot about a pretty girl with sexy feet wearing gooy boots like these :D :D

I have (sort of) kept to my word with her other wellies and left them clean........they do get a slosh of beer inside them each time I walk past though.....she put them on last week took a few steps and commented that the rain must have blown in last night as her boots were wet :D :D

I love her :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overkneestiefel

Post by overkneestiefel »

Weiter so Geile sache V G