Boot cum, crushing, domination, crossdressing...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

leathernheels

Boot cum, crushing, domination, crossdressing...

Post by leathernheels »

A chat from another site. It gets pretty dirty...enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like how much you enjoyed my boots...
02:42
and how easy it is to dominate you. Next time I want to be wearing big chunky high heeled boots and stand on your chest and grind the thick rubber soles into your chest
02:43
Or maybe a pair like this. But before I crush and grind you with my boots, I would make you hold different object while I stomped and crushed them.
02:45
oh god yesssssssssssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
start with an apple. Lay the back of your hand flat on the floor and put the apple on the palm of your hand.
02:46
and you can rub my leather boot with your other hand... slide your hand up and down the shaft, and down to the ankle and down to the toe
02:47
stick your fingers through the strap and hold on to it...
02:48
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
02:50
and I SLAM the other BOOT down on the apple on your hand. The plump juicy red apple shatters into hundreds of shards and bits and pieces, juice sprays everywhere, and your crushed hand now holds a pile of smashed apple and the sole of my boot...leather, apple pieces and sprays of juice all over my leather boot and your hand....and I put all my weight on that one. Feel it all come down on your hand, crushing the apple into your palm..
02:50
oh god yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
02:51
you better clean that up now. Before I let your hand out from under my boot.
02:52
wrap your fingers around my boot and hold me. touch the seam where the sole connects to the leather and rub some apple chunks into it
02:53
yes mistress mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
02:56
then bring your face to my boot, and start by sucking the tip of the toe. suck the mess off of my leather. Lick up every piece of apple that's stuck to me, and chew it. swallow it all while you run your face all over my boot, sucking and licking the leather. cleaning the juice and apple chunks but leave as much of your saliva trailing from your mouth as youcan
02:56
STOMP! with the other boot I press my flat wedge heel against your head and crush your face into the boot you are so happy to suck on. Now your mouth is open and pressed against the top of my boot and I'm pushing your face back and forth, up and down with my boot on your head....your tongue dragging and flicking over my booted foot
02:59
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
03:01
I have something else for you now..
I've been saving it since earlier...
I'm going to remove my boot from holding your head down. You are going to get up on your knees, and put your hands behind your back. I'm not going to tie you, but you will not move.
03:03
03:03
I need to lick that boot clean mistress
03:04
You will open your mouth as wide as you can. I'm going to take this ankle boot that I covered in cum a few hours ago, and I'm going to fold it up with the cum on the outside. . . and I'm going to press it into your mouth.
yes please mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
it's going to be a tight fit, folded shaft goes in your mouth with the cum on your tongue
03:05
and i will shove it as far into your mouth as it will go. Your mouth is now filled with my cummy leather, and the bottom is sticking straight out. Toe pointed up, heel pointed straight away from your face. Do NOT swallow my cum or your saliva as it builds up around the leather and your tonge inside your stuffed cheeks.
03:07
now I take my skirt off. it's short, tight...black leather. I zip it up and fasten the button, and pull it down over your head. The boot sticking out of your mouth, my skirt pulled over your head... I secure the skirt around your neck with a belt--a think shiny pvc belt...
03:10
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss goddess
03:11
and I tie the top with a knot on top ofyour head..it's wrapped tight, and holding the boot in your mouth so tight you couldn't spit it out if you tried.
03:11
your mouth is filling with saliva and mixing my cum between your cheeks. your mouth is so full, and you obey me so you try your hardest to hold it all in.. but it's too much and you feel two longs streams of bootcum saliva burst out the sides of your lips and escape past the boot that's wedged into your mouth. you feel the warmth as it drips down your face and pools up around your neck. no swallowing.... so now it's filling up inside the skirt and covering your neck and face, dripping out down past the belts grasp, and drips down your body slowly
03:15
you gag a little, the boot so far in your throat it
03:16
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
03:17
you feel the bottom of my boot kick you between the shoulder blades and youre thrown forward, face first to the floor with your hands still behind your back
03:17
your face hits the floor and the skirt makes a 'whoosh smack' sound as the impact drives the boot all the way into your mouth...you groan as the toe hits the back of your throat..
03:18
I'm choking mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
03:19
now I spread my long leather coat out on the floor, leather side up. While you lay there choking, I roll you onto your back and position you on the leather coat. Youre naked, so you feel the cool, slippery leather down your entire body.
03:22
i go over to the other ankle boot, pick it up and throw it at your chest. It hits with a hard thud and falls to the floor.
03:23
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
03:24
I want you to pick it up, and slide your rock hard cock into the shaft and down the foot. Push the head of your cock all the way to the toe. leave the boot on your cock and put your hands to your sides.
03:25
now I step on your chest. My toes point towards your cock and my heels in front of your boot filled mouth and skirt covered face. and I twist. slowly. you feel the soles of my boots crushing you and pulling on your skin and grinding into your chest.
03:27
faster, slower, harder....thigh high black leather wedge heeled boots grind and dig into your body. you feel the dents and knicks in the bottoms of my boots from everything I walked on today. Everything I stepped on. Everything I crushed and destroyed with my boots.
03:29
and I turn sideways and step down on your cock covered boot with my left hand. I put all my weight into you..the ankle boot..and then I slide my other boot down to your throat. The flat wedge heel presses into your neck while the other grinds the ankle boot into your cock
03:32
i torture you like that for a while...then i let you up and untie the skirt from over your head.
03:34
you made a big mess. as I pull the skirt over your head you get covered in drippy cum saliva. you filthy pervert....a little boot in your mouth with some sweet jizz toppings and you can't stop drooling all over my leather! Oh Dan.....you little boot bitch. What should I do with you?
03:36
I know. Sit up and slowly remove my boot from your mouth.
03:36
You see how you ruined it? It's literally full of your spit. That's going to leave wet marks on the leather. Dan, take your cock out of my other boot.
03:38
and wrap the slimy spit-cum covered leather shaft of the ankle boot around your stiff cock. Wrap it tight. squeeze it. hold it tight and don't move.
03:39
your cock twitches with pleasure. your bodyshudders and your balls start to pull tight to your body and twitch
03:41
now you're going to slowly lie back down so I can stand on your chest. I step up with my right foot, then my left...and stand on you. my weightpressing my tall wedge heeled boots into you, crushing you
03:42
tell me how much you like this.
03:42
tell me how badly you want to fuck the boot thats wrapped around your cock and lubricated with your saliva and my hours old cum..
03:43
and how much you love being under my leather boots. being dominated, stomped and crushed...
03:44
I was just about to let you cum when you left..........
04:09
oh god please step on me hard treat me like a worthless bug on the floor
04:09
Fine, then you don't get to cum yet. You little shit... Im going to stomp and kick you and jump up and down stomping on your entire body.
04:12
my throat?
04:13
i'm kicking you in your ribs right now. you're lying down, pathetic. Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick. You're moaning in pain. I step back, then deliver a sole stomp directly on your cock and balls. You sit up quickly in pain, but the bottom of my boot slams directly into your throat and slams you back down to the floor.
04:15
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
04:16
I'm standing on your throat with one boot pressed into your neck, and lifting my other foot and slamming and stomping down on your chest and stomach. I'm laughing at you crying under my sexy boots. I'm only wearing my boots, a leather vest and shoulder length leather gloves... stroking my cock, laughing as I stomp on your chest and choke you with my booted foot.
04:17
oh god mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh god yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
04:19
I love how pathetic you are. Worthless and annoying, like a little spider nobody wants in the house. I crush you and laugh, stomp STOMP STOMP kick. My leather glove frantically strokes up and down my cock. My laughing gets louder as you cry more and beg me to stop. Then cum starts to spew from the head of my cock with every stroke of my hand. I'm jerking myself so fast that the globs of my cum fly everywhere. Landing all over you and on the floor around you.
04:20
This is one of mylongest orgasms... and biggest cum load ever
04:20
I'm still cumming while I step off of you and place my boots on either side of your face. My heels step down onto the skin of your neck and shoulders, and I squeeze my boots together into your face.
04:22
crush me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
04:24
I lift my toes and get your ears caught under my soles and step down, drivingpain into the sides of your head. And as my boot soles slide down over your ears and CLACK on the floor, I bring my ass down to my heels and my cock over your chin. I'm stroking my cock as hard as I can now with my leather covered hand. my fist slams into your chin repeatedly as I stroke mycock over you. Leather boots crushing your neck and squeezing your face, my leather hand with my cock in it punching you in the face while my other gloved hand grabs a fistful of hair from the top of your head. The final globs of my pleasure stream over your face, making a smacking noise as it lands in your mouth and on your forehead. One entire stream goes directly up your nose and fills your nostrills and I punch the last few drips into your open mouth. I let go of your hair and pinch your nose shut with my leather fingers, and press your mouth closed. You can't breathe. You can't swallow. My cum is in your mouth and in your nose and running to the back of your throat. Your eyes fill with water and I laugh at you more you worthless bug. I should have crushed you in one stomp and left you here. You start to choke on my cum, so I shove my gloved hand in your mouth and with my fingers pull the thick sticky cum load out from your cheeks
04:29
I rub some of it on your cheeks and slap your face hard. Then I scoop the rest up out of your mouth and off of your face with one hand. I stand up, and smear all of it on the sole of my boot....then i press my boot straight down on your face. LICK MY BOOT CLEAN. NOW.
04:32
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
04:32
don't swallow any of it either. When you're finished cleaning my cummy boot sole, you're going to sit up and spit it all into my hand. Squirt that used up load from your mouth into my shiny leather hand.
04:33
Now that I have a handful of cum, I kick you straight across your face with the top of my boot. I love smacking you with myleather. You fall back. wimp.
04:34
And I take the handful of cum and throw it down onto your cock and balls. It lands hard and with a giant 'SPLAT' sound.
04:35
I take my gloves off. I give you the right one and tell you to put it on. The other one I tie tight around your slimy balls.
04:36
You are going to make yourself cum with my glove on your hand. Smear all that cum over your balls and your cock. any that drips down between your leg and your balls you're going to rub into your asshole with your gloved fingertips. Now stroke yourself until you cum. I want to see a giant load from you Dan...do you have it in you?
04:38
I need your boot pressing down on my throat
04:38
oH that's right. I forgot you can't cum unless I crush you with my boot.
04:39
well lets try something a little differnt
04:39
I'm going to put on my crotch high chap boots. You lie on your back... keep my glove tied tight on your balls while I change, and keep your cock hard for me.
04:40
Do you like my new boots? I hope so...
04:45
04:45
I sit down on the floor in my new red crotch boots...And extend my right leg wrap it around so your head is on the floor and pressed up against the bend in my leg.
04:52
I bring my other knee up in the air, extend my fully booted leg straight out over your face so you can admire the shiny smooth red leather for a minute before I bring my pointy heel down and rest it on your lips. Open your lips and take my heel in your mouth. Close your lips over it, take all 4 inches of it. With your mouth closed tight over my pointy heel I want you to suck. Suck on the leather and run your tongue across the point. Find where the leather meets the plastic of the heel, and press your tongue into it as you suck and lick my sexy red leather heel. Now open up. I take my heel out of your mouth and let you gently kiss the toe of my boot. You can give it a small lick too, it's ok.
04:59
I like that...actually. Ook.open up and suck on my round boot toe. Lick it and suck it. Take it into your mouth...feel the leather and the sole against your soft tongue. Go ahead and bite it a little. Yeah, bite the toe of my boot. A little harder.
05:01
Now open and let my boot out of your mouth. You're lying with your head in the crook of my leather booted leg, with my other boot dangling over your face, dripping a bit of your saliva.
05:02
Now I press the heel against the side of your adams apple and into your neck. I push the front of my boot down over the other side, and your neck fits perfectly into the crevice of my heel. You like the way my boot feels squeezed around your neck? You're so pathetic and vulnerable. All I have to do is press down with my foot and you can't do anything about it. I press a little...
05:05
and a little more. the more i press my boot into your neck, the less you can breathe. I pull my other leg in tight to lock you in place, and then I really start to press my boot onto your throat. The heel spikes into your neck, and the corner of the sole presses down on the other side of your throat. You can barely get a breath in. Now you can start stroking your cock again. Stroke it with my glove. Feel the sweat from my hand as you wear my glove and rub your cock with my cum. You love that feeling of slippery cummy leather on your body.. your cock loves it too. Your balls squeeze tight, tied up with my other glove. You rub your cock so hard your lube starts to splatter. You got some on my red boots...
05:09
I'm squeezing your throat by stepping on it with my booted foot...you're barely able to get a breath the way my leather squeezes you so tight. Your face is turning red and your cock is getting ready to blow it's load. Your body convulses a few times. You stroke harder. SPLUNK! The first glob of your cum explodes from your cock head. As it lands on the floor your body is hit with waves of exctasy as your orgasm starts to take off. Thats when I stand up... without taking my boot off your throat. I'm standing over you, one foot next to your face and the other pressing down on your throat.
05:13
Cum for me. Cum for menow. Im stomping down on your throat, loads of cum flying from your cock. I let you finish your orgasm, and as you lie there rubbing cum and spit into your cock, I press down fully on your throat and dont let up until you've gone unconcious.
05:17
You lying on the floor on top of a leather jacket, boots covered in sprays of cum, apple chunks and juice splatter...passed out with a smile on your face, a dripping glove tied around your cock and balls, one slimy glove on one hand, my skirt covered in spit and cum lying next to you with the thin pvc belts I tied it around your head with, the ankle boot you almost swallowed, and my wedge boots splattered with apple, cum and spit.