ever got caught wearing boots?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Crappor

ever got caught wearing boots?

Post by Crappor »

i see a lot of posts about family members or friends , relatives where some borrow their boots and wear them. did anyone ever get caught? it seems like it's a high risk high reward situation. And how did they react? Did you also find some fetish clothing on them like leather pants or skirts in their closet?
hardhitsquirtboy

Re: ever got caught wearing boots?

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

got caught wearing my sisters tight jeans once. years ago now I was a teenager at time another sis caught me. walkjed in on me. but didn't say anything just walked out again. very imbarrising forv us both.
Neil74

Post by Neil74 »

Hi, at first I was caught wearing my mums brown leather knee boots and to my sheer surprise she didnt mind so I ended up wearing her brown leather over the knee zip up boots in the 1970s.
Mike_KH

Post by Mike_KH »

Hello (I'm new here...) Never been caught but close a couple of times.
My interest in womens knee boots started in the early 1970s. A lady in our apartment block wore knee-high boots regularly.

The house had several flats and a storage attic on the top floor.
In the summer, this lady put her winter clothes in there - including the boots. She had two pairs. I knew where they were.

The black leather knee-highs had half zippers and glossy nylon tricot lining. They were form-fitting and a little narrower at the very top. They had block heels about 2.5 inches and felt amazing.

The attic was like a long corridor, with a wooden plank floor. I liked walking back & forth wearing her boots... until one day when a door slammed below and someone came up the stairs. Panic!

I ran back into my lady neighbor's attic space as quietly as I could on the 2.5-inch heels. I crouched down behind some boxes and coats wearing shorts, a t-shirt... and her black knee boots. I was VERY quiet...

Lucky for me it wasn't her. It was a different neighbor getting some tools from his space and then went back downstairs. Big sigh of relief...
Last edited by Mike_KH on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

What a thrilling story! The boots do sound amazing.
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy