warm leather boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootben

warm leather boots

Post by bootben »

My favourate boot memory when growing up was every winter my mum would get ready for work then sit on her chair that was right near the fireplace and would have her boots nice and close as she drank her coffee and read the paper. One morning she was running late and asked me if i could warm her boots for her before she left and i said "no problem" so i put on these beautiful brown zip up knee high leather boots and sat infront of the fire. It felt so nice on my legs, i now knew why mum did it all the time. She came into the room to collect her boots and was shocked!!!!! that i was wearing her boots! She told me to take them off so i did and when she zipped up both boots she said " wow, now thats a warm boot". 2 days later she was running late again and to my suprise, ask me to heat up her boots again and said " you can wear them if you like, just dont let your brother catch you". From then on my mum didnt mind me wearing her boots. Winter was a great time
lorenzo95

Re: warm leather boots

Post by lorenzo95 »

I find that very hot!