introducing myself

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootshooter

Re: introducing myself

Post by bootshooter »

Welcome guys!

Love that pic Photek!
alexcia

Re: introducing myself

Post by alexcia »

Photek wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:07 pm I don't know if this is a coincidence but i'm also from new and from Belgium :$ (well, my account is old but this is my first actual post)

I have an unconditionnal love for boots and if feels good to meet people with common tastes. I am addicted to boots since i was exposed to my mother's pairs and they remained my weakness ever since. I also purchased a few pairs of my own, only to wear at home, though being a shy one makes it hard to share with anybody, to wear them in public, or even just to talk about it. With maturity, i've also started to enjoy watching other people messing around with women's boots, or wearing them. Today, anything goes :) I know we're all here for the same passion and talking about it will feel like a sweet salvation.

I'm glad to meet you all :)

2012-05-20.jpg
Do you have more pictures of this boots?