introducing myself

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Crappor

introducing myself

Post by Crappor »

hey all , im 30 years old , come from Belgium and has had an infuation with real leather boots from as young as 6 years old.

i have owned several pairs of high quality leather boots from crotch high to thigh high to overknee and knee boots. Every girlfriend i had has helped me in my leather and boots fetish and am married and have a wife that puts on leather and thighboots for me. i could not imagine having someone you spend your life with that doesnt support your fetish.

I do wish to post pictures of some girlfriends and wife in leather but in the past that has backfired on me. from entire facebook pages dedicated to my ex girlfriend in leather someone else posing as her, to people stealing my pictures and claming them as their own. therefore i am quite hesitant to post. perhaps in the future i could post some pictures without face. I'm not an extremist to posting cum in boots pictures or fake leather or suede boots. i care about high quality preferably vintage overknee to thigh leather boots. my wife has a sz 42 boot size so for me its amazing to see big boots on her feet. if anyone wants i still have some boots size 38 , 39 and 40 for sale which look quite vintage and only made out of high quality leather.

the posts about people and their girlfriends or family members in boots are great to read.

you'll be hearing more from me in the future.

best regards.
Rudeboy

Re: introducing myself

Post by Rudeboy »

Hoping for some pictures! Welcome to the forum!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Merci et je suis curieux de voir la suite que tu vas donné
Bienvenu .... a toi
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Hello,
Nice to meet you, im also from Belgium.
And do have lot of boots, also some size 42, that i wear.
maybe we can share some?
JUMPINJJ

Post by JUMPINJJ »

can you post photos of the boots that you want to sell. thanks
Photek

Post by Photek »

I don't know if this is a coincidence but i'm also from new and from Belgium :$ (well, my account is old but this is my first actual post)

I have an unconditionnal love for boots and if feels good to meet people with common tastes. I am addicted to boots since i was exposed to my mother's pairs and they remained my weakness ever since. I also purchased a few pairs of my own, only to wear at home, though being a shy one makes it hard to share with anybody, to wear them in public, or even just to talk about it. With maturity, i've also started to enjoy watching other people messing around with women's boots, or wearing them. Today, anything goes :) I know we're all here for the same passion and talking about it will feel like a sweet salvation.

I'm glad to meet you all :)
2012-05-20.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Nice to meet you and I hope we all get to have a grand time
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Je suis de Belgique aussi et je suis fou de bottes
spermroy

Post by spermroy »

Nice to meet you. I'm from the netherlands so that's not so far away :)
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »