Asking a "lady of the night" to let you lick her boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

bootlick802

Asking a "lady of the night" to let you lick her boots

Post by bootlick802 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:35 pm

I haven't had much luck looking for a hooker that will let me lick their boots, or bring my own boots for her to wear and let me lick/ worship. Anyone have any ideas as to how to go about asking? When I call an ad, they usually hang up or just say no. The one I went to that said yes was so disinterested that I got bored after a few minutes and asked to fuck her instead! I would think this would be better for them, they don't have to have sex so they really are charging for companionship-less law enforcement issues I would think... Thoughts?

Thuynj

Re: Asking a "lady of the night" to let you lick her boots

Post by Thuynj » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:49 pm

There was a guy going around college campuses pretending to lick boots and spit on them as a form of "hazing". He got pictures of him doing this for proof to bring back to his "frat", lol.

OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:53 am

Thuynj wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:49 pm
There was a guy going around college campuses pretending to lick boots and spit on them as a form of "hazing". He got pictures of him doing this for proof to bring back to his "frat", lol.
That was pure genius!!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:22 am

Still is boot Boyz! viewtopic.php?t=40051

realservitude

Post by realservitude » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:13 am

Pro dommes will do this for you, and at the very least they will feign interest. You may end up paying more than you would for a hooker, but it may not matter of you're willing to pay in the first place.