Femdom and boot art

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, sh03s, Deisy CD

witherp

Re: Femdom and boot art

Post by witherp » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Here you go anon, hope you like it. I tried to think of interesting ways to use the laces. Probably not physically possible but using the laces to keep control of their toy seemed cool to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anon998

Post by anon998 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:39 am

Looks pretty great! Nice!

witherp

Post by witherp » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Double teamed and fully screamed..........hope you all like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

witherp

Post by witherp » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Double teamed and fully screamed..........hope you all like it

witherp

Post by witherp » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Latex and re leather, another favourite

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 pm

witherp wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:55 pm
Will give it my best shot .....in the meantime another doodle. Jeans and brown leather boots, I love that combination
This is awesome! How about 2 slaves throbbing and squirting all over a posh domina's big bad brown leather otk boots while their loads trickle and cascade all down the lengths of each boot. In agony and ecstasy, of course.... :twisted: :evil:

Mizune

Post by Mizune » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Hello Witherp!

Thank you for sharing, this thread is very original and interesting (I really like the brown leather boots picture by the way).

As you asked, I may have a request too:
Grey_Ankle_Boots.PNG
I imagine something with this pair of ankle boots from my collection, draw like this situation:
http://www.gifsfor.com/uploads/2014/11/ ... o1_400.gif

Maybe a little closer or focused on the boot (without faces or body). Something very smooth, soft, and creamy, but keeping this dominant leg position. And maybe without the man body (I don't know wich is the best).

I would like to use it to illustrate my topic (of course with a link to this thread!).

Do you think this can interess you?

(Also, if you like some model from my collection, or find them inspiring, do not hesitate to use them for your art, I would be very proud of it :x)

Thank you :)

witherp

Post by witherp » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:48 am

Hey leevoy, here is what came to mind .....was a cool request, hope you like it. Still practicing with colour but this one is for you. Hope she is posh enough lol

Give me a few days mizune,
I love this thread and your ideas help me practice,
I typically love longer boots but my mind is open and I'm still thinking about ideas.........

Would love to see any other subscribers art, I'm sure there are a few of you out there !

witherp

Post by witherp » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:24 am

Hi mizune, hope you like it. Tried to keep it simple, the longer I drew, the cuter they got, even if long boots are my thing.don't worry if it's not quite right for your thread, it was a cool request

Mizune

Post by Mizune » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Wow you are fast! Thank you very much!

Even if I'm usually not a huge fan of latex pants, it fit pretty well here. The result is really good!

Thank you for the time you put in it, it was worth it! :p

And it's right enough, don't worry! I'll post it here: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=68028

Also, once again, if you find some of my boots / ankle boots from my collection inspiring, please feel free to use them in your futur artworks :)