Friend's mother sent me photos of her boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

klendathu

Friend's mother sent me photos of her boots

Post by klendathu »

I got in touch with my childhood friend's mother on Facebook recently (the same one I mentioned in this post) and she happened to mention she had some patent leather Doc Marten boots. After I outright asked her to take a photo of them for me, she sent me these pics:

Those black ones are sexy as fuck! I also asked her to let me have them once she's eventually done with them. The thought of licking and cumming on them is driving me wild.
Last edited by klendathu on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slider6

Re: Friend's mother sent me photos of her boots

Post by Slider6 »

See if she has any other boots
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

From our Facebook convo:
Me: "It might sound cheeky, but would you mind taking a photo of the patent boots you have now?"

Her: "The docs?
Iโ€™m just out walking the dogs .. the pink ones are handy in the kitchen .. be about half hour ?"

Me: "Thank you! I look forward to it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ"

[after she sent the photos]

Me: "Very nice! I love those black ones; they're sexy as hell."

Her: "Tough on the poor feet .. ๐Ÿ˜Š"

Me: "I can imagine! I'd love to get those ones, too, once you're eventually done with them."

Her: "They are my party shoes ... ๐Ÿ˜‚"

Me: "Haha! Sounds like my kind of "party"."

Her: "Iโ€™d got my shiney leather boots on with rubber straps round them .. from my punk days ๐Ÿ˜ฌ"

Me: "Don't tease me! XD"

Her: "Oops ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚"

Me: "If you're feeling generous, you can send photos of them, too. ๐Ÿ˜›"

Her: "Theyโ€™re not glamorous any more they just old faithfuls that are comfortable safe and kick ass ... they need a polish ... the floor was dreadful ... I might send you a pick randomly another day"

Me: "Thank you! I'd also love more pics of those black Docs, too, if you don't mind. xx"
I'm definitely going to push for more pics of her boots. Hopefully, she'll send me a few of her actually wearing them in public.
c-w

Post by c-w »

Maybe you could gather your courage and seize the opportunity on her remark that "they need a polish" by offering to perform that polish.

Whether this could be done by a send-package-forward-and-back-solution (and whatever is involved on the polish part on your side) or by a future visit at her place and how the polish is done then (cloth, tongue, dick or a combination of that and boots on her or off) might be subject of future negotiations.

After all she seems to be disarmingly open-minded so why not give it a shot (pun intended)?
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Very hot boots! Certainly wordth getting some fun on them!
kinkyheelman

Post by kinkyheelman »

Amazing boots. Love Doc's with heels! The pink ones are incredible too!
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

you should to invite her to visit your home one day with their boots on... Surely she wants to play with you and their boots....cum over and lick them!