New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Post Reply
sandalfan1
Posts: 1434
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 am

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by sandalfan1 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:11 am

Please do start a topic in the flats forum. I check it each time I visit the site. Flats are one of my favorites!

Yurple415
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 am

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Yurple415 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:11 am

Finally got to meet with Sahra and picked up the black ankle boots and she threw in a surprise! The lace up pumps I’ve been wanting but she said she wanted to keep for work!!!! I met with her yesterday afternoon and she was looking as good as ever. She had on some Nike tights that could barely contain her ass. She in so hot it’s unreal. And I have multiple pairs of boots, heels and flats from her now. Lucky me ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HOZANGA
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by HOZANGA » Sat May 12, 2018 4:16 am

Yurple415 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:11 am
Finally got to meet with Sahra and picked up the black ankle boots and she threw in a surprise! The lace up pumps I’ve been wanting but she said she wanted to keep for work!!!! I met with her yesterday afternoon and she was looking as good as ever. She had on some Nike tights that could barely contain her ass. She in so hot it’s unreal. And I have multiple pairs of boots, heels and flats from her now. Lucky me ;)
can't wait for cummed pics of those boots!

User avatar
realservitude
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 am
Location: United States

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by realservitude » Sat May 12, 2018 6:23 am

How do the new boots and pumps smell?

bonnie_twiggy
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:08 am
Location: USA

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by bonnie_twiggy » Sat May 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Very lovely! Girls are more acceptable of fetishes these days than 15 years ago when I was in high school

Yurple415
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 am

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Yurple415 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:20 pm

realservitude wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:23 am
How do the new boots and pumps smell?
The smelliest shoes I’ve gotten from her yet. Although they don’t really stink hard they have a slight odor of sweat and her perfume/lotion. Especially the boots.

Yurple415
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 am

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Yurple415 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:23 pm

bonnie_twiggy wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:54 pm
Very lovely! Girls are more acceptable of fetishes these days than 15 years ago when I was in high school
Definitely. Multiple women in my life know about my fetish and most have been willing to give me old shoes and stuff like that. More women than ever understand and even appreciate fetishes than before. Many have their own fetishes. Don’t be scared to be honest with women just don’t be a creep or pushy.

BOOTS N THIGHS
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 am

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS » Tue May 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Can you show us her ass in leggings and any patent boots

Yurple415
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 am

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Yurple415 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:48 pm

BOOTS N THIGHS wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:47 pm
Can you show us her ass in leggings and any patent boots
I wish lol. I don’t have any pics like that. I’m not sure she owns any patent leather boots. I’m hoping to buy some more shoes from her this Friday. Hopefully she sends me pics of her in them first.

BOOTS N THIGHS
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 am

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS » Wed May 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Ask to see some from behind, and try and get a pic of her ass in leggings Friday, can you ask her to show you any patent boots please and thanks

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests