New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slider6

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Slider6 »

Wow what I’d do for those boots of hers I’d be willing to buy them from you so you could get more or possibly trade some
Sf41586

Post by Sf41586 »

Wow! Hope you enjoyed!
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Please start cumming those boots and uploading pics! Cum all over the outsides of them
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Guess what guys??? Sahra is back and better than ever I’ve bought quite a few more pairs of boots, heels, and flats over the past couple months from her! And the best part is she takes pics of herself in whatever boots or shoes I’m buying from her before I buy them from her. Before I had to almost beg her to do it and even offer more money for the shoes, but now she does it willingly and without me even asking for them. She’s told me she definitely enjoys the attention I give her and her feet and shoes and that she has a foot/shoe fetish of her own! If we were both single it’d be so on, but we’re both in relationships so we keep it (mostly) respectful and there’s no nudes or anything like that. So over the next couple days or so I’ll be working on resizing the pics to share with you guys so please be patient you’ve waited this long for an update lol.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I just got this pair of very well worn booties today from her along with very sexy Zara brand flats that tie up and she threw in a pair of heels I’ve been meaning to buy for free as a Xmas gift! She’s seriously incredible!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Yurple415 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I picked both of these up last month along with some clear strappy heels and some cute lace up flats. Both boots are suede and one pair goes up to those gorgeous thick thighs of hers! Which pair do you guys wanna see next? Flats? Heels?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Lucky guy. Looking forward to more...
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

lets see some boots with cum please.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

My other pickups from today sexy Zara lace up flats and the cage heels I’ve been coveting for awhile that she gave me as a Xmas gift :) btw I’ve said it multiple times I don’t typically cum my boots and shoes those demanding to see that might want to find one of the many other topics in here about it. You probably won’t be getting that here.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow what I’d do to have a girl give me those sexy boots