New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Yurple415

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Yurple415 »

alexcia wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:31 pm You already give some boots a good load?
I fucked and cummed the first pair of boots I bought from her. I came in the inside of the boot and since they don’t zip all the open I struggled to get good pics of it. The leather is so SOFT!!! Pretty much everything I got from her is so nice and pristine I have a hard time bringing myself to muck them up. But I may make those next ankle boots I’m getting from her my new “cum bucket” boots. Stay tuned! I know a lot of you guys wanna see some stuff cummed on so I’m gonna do my best to oblige.
HOZANGA

Post by HOZANGA »

Yurple415 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:52 pm
alexcia wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:31 pm You already give some boots a good load?
I fucked and cummed the first pair of boots I bought from her. I came in the inside of the boot and since they don’t zip all the open I struggled to get good pics of it. The leather is so SOFT!!! Pretty much everything I got from her is so nice and pristine I have a hard time bringing myself to muck them up. But I may make those next ankle boots I’m getting from her my new “cum bucket” boots. Stay tuned! I know a lot of you guys wanna see some stuff cummed on so I’m gonna do my best to oblige.
I'd love to see some cum on the soles of those badass ankle boots! if you shoot them make sure to take pictures! :D
nico0071998

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Arab girl

Post by nico0071998 »

Yurple415 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:12 pm The pic didn’t post to my last comment so here it is I hope lol
more with the boots on the pictures pleas
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Any updates on the latest ankle boots? Those are really hot.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

realservitude wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 am Any updates on the latest ankle boots? Those are really hot.
She’s been sick/busy so we haven’t been able to meet so I can pick them up I’m gonna ask her to wear them again before we meet again. Hopefully soon!
adk7

Post by adk7 »

Yurple415 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 pm More pics of the beautiful Sahra
What about the gorgeous rain boots? I’d love to see them cummed! Any chance for you to take care of them?
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Wow! I would love to see more of her flats. The boots are sexy though too.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

adk7 wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 9:06 am
Yurple415 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 pm More pics of the beautiful Sahra
What about the gorgeous rain boots? I’d love to see them cummed! Any chance for you to take care of them?
They are gorgeous but she told me they were very expensive (they’re Versace or some high end brand) and also very new so I doubt it anytime soon at least. I’m still waiting to pick up those ankle boots from her :(
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

FlatsFetish wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:34 am Wow! I would love to see more of her flats. The boots are sexy though too.
She has a few more pairs I’d like to buy but none of them really smell as she has a lot of shoes and rotates them often. I was thinking about creating a separate topic for her flats in the flats forum, but it doesn’t seem like many people post post there...
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Please do start a topic in the flats forum. I check it each time I visit the site. Flats are one of my favorites!