New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

alexcia

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by alexcia »

So what did you do with the boots?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like the start of something wonderful! She is open minded and GORGEOUS!!! If you play your cards right this may turn into a relationship with many rewards for you. This could turn into an epic thread. I would also tell her that you would add some price to used shoes if she takes pics while wearing them. Keep us updated!
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I’m going to pick up these flats from her that I’ve been having her wear as well as a couple pairs of boots maybe. She’s been wearing different shoes for me and sending pics when she can. She’s amazing!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow that is so hot! I love how her flat dangles from her foot it is so sexy! Can't wait to see the next update.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Sorry for the late post I’ve been enjoying my most recent pickups from her, with hopefully more shoes and pics on Friday! I picked up the black flats she’s dangling in the previous picture as well as the tan/nude flats from one of the other pictures I posted the one with her in camo pants. I also picked up another pair of flat moto style ankle boots that are a little worn and smell sweet. She’s actually really cool and we talk quite often about all kinds of stuff not just shoes and feet. She’s also Arab not Indian so my mistake there 😔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Arab girl

Post by Yurple415 »

The pic didn’t post to my last comment so here it is I hope lol
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

You already have some pics when you give her shoes a load?
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Shes hot good luck with this keep us posted
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

alexcia wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am You already have some pics when you give her shoes a load?
I’m not super into cumming the shoes I get. I’m more of a smelling/ licking kinda guy lol. I did fuck the first pair of boots which are the softest leather and I couldn’t help but to cum inside of them. But because the boots don’t zip all the way open I couldn’t get good pics. I do however, have more pics of her in different shoes and boots including a few more I bought last week. I’ll be posting them soon. This girl is the shit I swear! 😍😍😍😍
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Most recent pickups from the perfect Sahra 😍😍😍😍 I think she’s starting to enjoy this for reasons other than me buying her old boots and shoes.
Last edited by Yurple415 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.