New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bellybash

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by bellybash »

do you ever send her pictures back of what you're doing to her shoes maybe?
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Leevoy wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:29 pm Nice! Is it me or is her hand really close to her Pussy in that shot?
Lol very observant!!!! I really do think she almost has as much fun as I do with all this.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

bellybash wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:15 am do you ever send her pictures back of what you're doing to her shoes maybe?
I definitely would if she asked. But I think just sending her something like that unsolicited could ruin what we have going. That’s the kind of shit that messes up situations like these.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Yeah don't send back unsolicited pics or else risk ending this thread. However I'm sure there's an unspoken "wink wink nod nod" understanding of what's going on.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

realservitude wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:35 am Yeah don't send back unsolicited pics or else risk ending this thread. However I'm sure there's an unspoken "wink wink nod nod" understanding of what's going on.
Exactly. She definitely knows what I’m doing and I’m almost positive she’s enjoying the “attention” I give her. We both have gfs/bfs so we keep it mostly respectful of our situations. But we’ve definitely developed a bit of a friendship with it. And you don’t usually send your friends videos of you cumming on their shoes unsolicited right? I’m trying to keep this going for as long as possible and buy as many of her shoes as possible. That comes before any compulsive desires.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Would you go further if the opportunity arises? (i.e. she makes the first move by asking)
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

bellybash wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:05 am Would you go further if the opportunity arises? (i.e. she makes the first move by asking)
Most definitely! If she were to say “show me how you like to enjoy my shoes” or something to that effect I’d gladly show her whatever she’d like to see. But I’m firm believer that if women want to see your dick or whatever they’ll ask first. Pretty much no woman wants unsolicited pictures of dicks or cum. A lot of men need to figure this out honestly lol.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

So me and Sahra have a deal set up for next Friday and these bad ass ankle boots. I’ve already bought a pair from her that’s similar but she says these are much higher quality leather and that she’s worn them ALOT over the years but taken “good care” of them. I told her if she’s ready for a new pair I’ll take care of those for her for now on. She agreed and even is wearing them a couple more times for me including today at the office for casual Friday...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Another random blessing from the gorgeous Sahra
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

You already give some boots a good load?