New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Yurple415

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Afghan girl

Post by Yurple415 »

Deisy CD wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:18 pm I love your cum on those well worn casual boots!!! Great job!!!

XXX
I’m glad you enjoyed it! Still dreaming of cumming on a pair of your boots 😈
Last edited by Yurple415 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slider6

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Slider6 »

Yurple415 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:43 pm
Adversary wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:42 am Do you still keep in contact?
Yes we do! I plan on picking up more shoes from her in a month or so. I’ll definitely post them here when I get more!
That’s awesome can’t wait to see maybe have to buy a pair of hers off you?
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Hey guys long time no update, but I finally was able to meet up with my gorgeous friend and buy some more of her shoes with hopefully more to come in the upcoming weeks! She messaged me this past weekend letting me know she had more shoes she was trying to get rid of and would take pics in then later. Here’s those pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I wound up purchasing the suede thigh high boots (of course) the patent Steve Madden flats and these very well worn Zara flats with a clear detail on them I plan on buying the cutout booties and the lace up low heels along with some other stuff of hers next week. She also has these lace up flats I’m on the fence about. This woman is so hot I wanna but everything she has just because it’s hers doesn’t matter if I don’t like the shoe itself that much lol. I’m also buying her a pair of Doc Marten Jadons and she’s gonna wear them out for me in fish net socks a bunch of times before giving them back to me 😈 can’t wait for that!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RB596

Post by RB596 »

Yurple415 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:03 pm Hey guys long time no update, but I finally was able to meet up with my gorgeous friend and buy some more of her shoes with hopefully more to come in the upcoming weeks! She messaged me this past weekend letting me know she had more shoes she was trying to get rid of and would take pics in then later. Here’s those pics...
Whoah, those are some amazingly thick legs! And those boots make them look even sexier. You're a lucky guy.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Those flats are sexy af! What are you going to do with them?
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

FlatsFetish wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:35 am Those flats are sexy af! What are you going to do with them?
I’m more of a sniffer/licker kind of guy especially when it comes to her stuff I don’t like to cum them to preserve whatever scent of hers is in there and the flats with the clear detail on them have a pretty nice smell. The smelliest mist worn shoe I’ve gotten from her yet. She has so many shoes so she typically doesn’t wear her shoes out how most of would like. But I’m gonna keep buying from her lol
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

Hey dude please give me her insta id please bro. I m Indian also 😍
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Yo would love to buy some of her boots
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Yo would love to buy some of her boots