New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Adversary

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Adversary »

I get that you both are in relationships, but would it be cheating if you came on her shoes/boots while she's wearing them? I mean, no skin touching after all. Lol
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

Adversary wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:44 am I get that you both are in relationships, but would it be cheating if you came on her shoes/boots while she's wearing them? I mean, no skin touching after all. Lol
Emotional cheating, sure. Maybe it's not physical cheating, but it's enough to ruin a relationship and somebody's mental health. Not worth it in my opinion, although I myself have been very tempted before.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Adversary wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:44 am I get that you both are in relationships, but would it be cheating if you came on her shoes/boots while she's wearing them? I mean, no skin touching after all. Lol
Yeah that would be cheating for me and for her. I wouldn’t want some guy cumming on my gfs shoes that’s not me lol. Anytime your showing your genitals to someone that isn’t your significant other you’re probably cheating lol. Honestly I feel like what we do and talk about most gfs wouldn’t want their man saying and doing that stuff with another woman but luckily my
Gf is secure and supports me.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Make her wear a blindfold hahahahhaaha. Only joking :lol:
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Adversary wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:44 pm Make her wear a blindfold hahahahhaaha. Only joking :lol:
Lol if only... I’m pretty happy with our friendship/arrangement we have going and I wouldn’t wanna do anything to wreck it including disrespecting her relationship. I can’t help but wonder how happy she is in it since she seems to really get off on the attention I give her. Dude might not be as into her feet as shoes as I am or as she would like. My current gf loves me being into her feet but is less keen on the boot/shoe stuff because I’m guessing she feels it takes the attention of her a bit and puts them on the boots/shoes. She’s coming around though, but Sahra doesn’t have those insecurities at all(probably she’s fuckin gorgeous but so is my gf) also my gfs shoe collection leaves a lot to be desired but we’re working on that.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Yurple415 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:20 pm
Adversary wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:44 pm Make her wear a blindfold hahahahhaaha. Only joking :lol:
Lol if only... I’m pretty happy with our friendship/arrangement we have going and I wouldn’t wanna do anything to wreck it including disrespecting her relationship. I can’t help but wonder how happy she is in it since she seems to really get off on the attention I give her. Dude might not be as into her feet as shoes as I am or as she would like. My current gf loves me being into her feet but is less keen on the boot/shoe stuff because I’m guessing she feels it takes the attention of her a bit and puts them on the boots/shoes. She’s coming around though, but Sahra doesn’t have those insecurities at all(probably she’s fuckin gorgeous but so is my gf) also my gfs shoe collection leaves a lot to be desired but we’re working on that.
If she does happen to have an access of boots like the last two I’d be more then willing to help you two out :smile:
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

So many of you have asked me to cum these boots from Sahra and today I felt like cumming the very first pair of boots I got (on the first page) from her as they have some of the softest most worn and wonderful leather ever. I blew my load in minutes after a fuck of the shaft and the toe area. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Do you still keep in contact?
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I love your cum on those well worn casual boots!!! Great job!!!

XXX
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Adversary wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:42 am Do you still keep in contact?
Yes we do! I plan on picking up more shoes from her in a month or so. I’ll definitely post them here when I get more!