Anime bootjobs?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Adversary

Re: Anime bootjobs?

Post by Adversary »

Damn! This may sound cringe, but Vegeta would be pissed haha. Did the Bulla ones cost anything?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

1470727435507.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Iloveflats, doesn't have to be just boots related, man. Any anime ones with footwear would do just nicely! I'm glad a heap of people are into this stuff. :)
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

Yeah, they weren't much more than $20 each. I did have one idea where Vegeta almost catches Bulla giving a blowjob under a table.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Not bad! Did you use a specific program?
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

klendathu wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:55 am Image

Hey man, I hope this is the same artist, otherwise you totally got played for a copy with a new face p'shopped on top.
(Found it on gelbooru where I found most of this stuff)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

I don't have a lot of real shoe/boot pics to contribute, but I'm glad I can still share my finds here. A few posts worth are on the way. Hope you enjoy.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Again, hope the slightly off topic pics you don't mind. As a personal preference though I tend to stay away from anything too young looking.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Few more
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Yeah, that looks very similar... But if you watched Dragon Ball GT that's pretty much Bulla's outfit. Lol

Yeah, same. I think I have uploaded a couple of underage looking ones, but I don't believe there's any nudity as far as I remember.

Great pictures!