Hot boots of GF's coworker

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

outlawz3k

Re: Hot boots of GF's coworker

Post by outlawz3k »

Love those lace boots!!! Did you manage to snap any pics of her wearing them?
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

Any pics of her socks?
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

exciting scene...but you have to cumming the boots and then, she puts into and walking mmmmmmm
c-w

Post by c-w »

Ok - summer is over and footwear gets more attractive every day. Well known gf's colleague visits from time to time wearing the well known slightly worn out in the meantime leather boots, but most of the time no easy access and difficult timing. Until last weekend. I had no plans, the girls met for chitchat and those boots called my name.

I didn't wiggle with the mobile this time but put it in a mini tripod set next to the scene for filming it. I got myself going and wanked myself almost fiercely with a hard grip on the shaft warpped around my very hard-on into shooting quite a load into it finally. :D

The amout of jizz made me a bit nervous nevertheless and I wasn't so bold to hope it would go unnoticed. So I licked most of it up and left just some remnant wet- and stickyness in it before putting it back. Nevertheless quite a hot kick going with the face through the mess, especially regarding the smell. :P

Turned out to be over carefully, she slipped back into them without checking, then zip up and leaving. In fact she always does it this way, maybe I'll take the risk of leaving a bigger sticky mess someday in the future ...

I'm experimenting with video editing, maybe I'll get a clip in here later.

Bye
cw
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Awesome! Which boots were they? Is it the lace up ones? Can't wait to see the video!
c-w

Post by c-w »

Oh, I should have specified this better. It's the smooth leather KHBs with red leather lining from the start of the thread and the January episode.

Meanwhile, I had a brainwave - although video editing is a bitch, of course I can do stills. Here we go:
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
Cheers
c-w
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Awesome work man. That must be such a thrill. If you ever get a moment with the lace up boots please give me a heads up. Would absolutely love to see that. Would be great to snaps of them being worn as well when she leaves!
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those boots are so hot, have you ever gotten pics of her wearing them and could we be able to see you licking your cum up?
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

those boots are so damn hot!!, keep up the good work!
junior8

Post by junior8 »

Beautiful boots :)