Hot boots of GF's coworker

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Adversary

Re: Hot boots of GF's coworker

Post by Adversary »

Damn... Keep up the posts!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Love this post. Keep up the good work! See if you can get any candid shots of her feet too.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Maybe she’d be willing to part with a couple pairs walk in on them chit chatting one day and compliment them and say your work is doing a shoe drive for charity and you might get some toys
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

OMG! That is crazy hot that she put the boots on after you had just finished cumming in them!
My heart would be beating a million times seeing that. She sure has very good taste at some very sexy and quality leather boots! More please
c-w

Post by c-w »

Rudeboy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:40 pm So fucking good! Does your GF know your fetish? Maybe she suspects what you do :p
I don't think so. Though we're quite deep into a lot of kinky stuff, and she for sure knows about my boot fetish, I don't reveal everything and I believe neither she does, and that's perfectly ok.

cw
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Tres belle photos bravo merci du partage
c-w

Post by c-w »

The story continues a little bit ...

it's getting summer - footwear changes. one might like that or not but today the well known KHB of our occasional visitor turned into these cute laced ankle boots, sort of gothic-/witch-style. Works for me, oh it does.

Image Image

So I started rubbing what's to rub:

Image Image

Heading for the inner side:

Image Image

And entering completely, including balls:

Soon the boots got tighter and tighter and I pressed harder and continued fucking the boots - and then aborting immediately because I could hear the girls returning. Just put the boot back and escaped into the bathroom until the girls left the house. Being in the bathroom I completed the task, although not delivering where should be delivered. We'll see, this is just deferred.

cw
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very hot
HeyOh1

Post by HeyOh1 »

Hey like the post, would you be willing to borrow this girls boots? I can lend them to you!?
Last edited by HeyOh1 on Thu May 10, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

I 1,000% would what would it take