Black booted lady in the store..

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

SLBBoots

Black booted lady in the store..

Post by SLBBoots »

So after Christmas shopping, my wife and I stopped for a few drinks.. she was feeling pretty good when we left. We need to stop into a store for gift bags.. My wife knows I love high leather boots with sexy heels.. the higher the better. Down the one aisle was a beautiful black lady with black over the knee boots on.. my wife said, “you can look..” she kept walking me down the aisles the lady was in, stopping, looking at items right next to her.. it was driving me nuts.. the boots were so sexy.. I wanted her to pull my cock out tight there and have my wife stroke me in front of this booted black beauty.. we left the store and on the ride home my wife stroked my cock in the truck talking about “you wanted to rub your dick all over her boots, didn’t you???” I sure did..