Blasted cousin-in-law's or daughter's suede ankle boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

sandalfan1

Blasted cousin-in-law's or daughter's suede ankle boots

Post by sandalfan1 »

I had another trip down to visit my wife's cousin. I always make a point of cumming whatever I can find while I am there. By the front door was this pair of suede ankle boots that immediately caught my attention. A couple nights into my stay I had the chance to get a closer look. What I found shocked me. They were really well worn and so soft. They had a slight smell to them that was like a hint of foot sweat. It smelled good and I wish it was stronger. I immediately whipped out my dick and started rubbing them inside and out. I stuck my dick through the zipper opening on the side and started to pump away. It didn't take long before I blew my load. I wasn't sure who the boots belonged to. It was either my cousin-in-law or her daughter. I did some clean up but made sure to leave some in. If I get a chance with these boots again I will make sure to leave the whole load in them. They felt so good!
boots 1.jpg
boots 2.jpg
boots 3.jpg
boots 4.jpg
boots 5.jpg
boots 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sandalfan1 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovesuede

Re: Blasted some suede ankle boots

Post by lovesuede »

Wow 😀
lovesuede

Post by lovesuede »

wow
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

I love the insole shining... Great cum on... THANKS !
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow I’d give your or do anything for them
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Absolutely love all these ankle boots girls are wearing these days. No one ever posts this kinda stuff. it's always the slutty pointy leather boots. im in to more of the stuff girls wear around
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I love blasting ankle boots too. Especially when they are a sexy black suede like these ones. I will make sure to blast them good again next time I am down if they are still around.
nico0071998

Re: Blasted cousin-in-law's or daughter's suede ankle boots

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmh sexy