Looking for knee high boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slider6

Re: Looking for knee high boots

Post by Slider6 »

itooloveboots wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:14 am
Slider6 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:33 pm
itooloveboots wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 am I have a bunch of leather boots in multiple sizes that I want to sell since they're taking up space in my closet. PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address and I can send you some pics of the boots. They have to be picked up in the SF Bay Area though.
Any way for shipping?
I usually try to sell locally because I want to meet other like-minded boot fetishists. Plus, shipping them gets expensive and tends to be a hassle. Where are you located?
Virginia Beach va
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Slider6 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:25 am
itooloveboots wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 am I have a bunch of leather boots in multiple sizes that I want to sell since they're taking up space in my closet. PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address and I can send you some pics of the boots. They have to be picked up in the SF Bay Area though.
Any way for shipping?
I usually try to sell locally because I want to meet other like-minded boot fetishists. Plus, shipping them gets expensive and tends to be a hassle. Where are you located?
Virginia Beach va
That's going to tough. Feel free to send me a PM if you're in Northern California and we can definitely work something out. Now I need to find the time to take photos of the boots...
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

I have a pair of patent leather knee boots the "hooker cousin" left behind. Be more than glad to get rid of them for shipping costs only. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I'm sure she has had plenty of rendezvous with these. They are sexy as hell.

R-
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

carcomp59 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:09 pm I have a pair of patent leather knee boots the "hooker cousin" left behind. Be more than glad to get rid of them for shipping costs only. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I'm sure she has had plenty of rendezvous with these. They are sexy as hell.

R-
Where are you from?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

carcomp59 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:09 pm I have a pair of patent leather knee boots the "hooker cousin" left behind. Be more than glad to get rid of them for shipping costs only. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I'm sure she has had plenty of rendezvous with these. They are sexy as hell.

R-
would love to see a pair of her shoes, would be even better to have a pair for myself! have you got any other of her shoes you want to get rid of?
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Any way for shipping?

I’m in the Bay Area and I’m looking to meet like minded folks as well!!!!
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Yurple415 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 pm
Any way for shipping?

I’m in the Bay Area and I’m looking to meet like minded folks as well!!!!
We should definitely meet up sometime! I sent you a PM.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

R-
Can I see