BOOT FEMDOM

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

trampledax

BOOT FEMDOM

Post by trampledax »

Mistressjennifer.net - Mistress Emily - Whipped Wimp (FULL MOVIE)

Join Mistress Emily for 10 minutes of play time with big slave marco. He worships Her black boots and She enjoys giving him a good whipping while wearing Her favorite shiny black cat suit. She loosens up his asshole with a blow up butt plug and then fucks him up the ass with Her strap-on. She keeps his ass loose with some toys and finally lets him jerk off into a bowl as She fucks him from behind. She reads a bit and enjoys a cigarette after She makes him lick up his jizz while he worships at Her feet. Mistress Emily has slave marco hogtied on his stomach. A perfect place for him to feast on Her boots.She pulls out and orders him to the floor to lick up his jizz beneath Her feet. Now She wants a smoke after fucking him. She reads a dirty magazine as he worships Her feet and acts as Her ashtray.

File Size 266 MB
Duration 00 : 10 : 02
Resolution 1280 x 720
Format : MP4

Download file - 266.2 MB
trampledax

Re: BOOT FEMDOM

Post by trampledax »

GirlsFetishBrazil.com - Loser Being Humiliated by two Queens 29/05/2017

Mistress Bruh invites her friend Stefany To use her loser slave, see this clip to which this slave was humiliated, summing up had to lick soles of filthy filthy, smelly sweaty stockings, be made of ashtray eating cigarette ash from them, and licking her Delicious Soles of the feet, being verbally humiliated and taking whips. Where such a useless being comes to do everything that two beautiful women command. Being able to eat all the dirt from the soles of their boots, they got a lot of laughter from the loser. This clip has 32 minutes of much humiliation for beautiful and sadistic girls, they are only 19 years old and it is so cruel. The slave did everything that the Queens commanded. First order or slave had to clean the wages of the boots, together they ordered the slave to remove like boots and to smell their sweaty socks, in seugida or slave licked the perfect feet of each of the queens, while serving as ashtray, eating the ashes From the cigarettes of the queens, there was an hour that Mrs. Bruh puts out the cigarette inside the mouth of the slave and orders that he swallows the cigarette, they gave a lot of laughs, they clip perfect for who enjoy beautiful feet and much humiliation at the command of two beautiful Queens And perfect.

File Size 492 MB
Duration 00 : 32 : 29
Resolution 1280 x 720

Download file - 492.6 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

ClubStiletto - Miss Jasmine, Domina Ruby - Ball Bashing Fun

Our slave finds himself alone, naked and in the presence of two true sadists, Domina Ruby and Miss Jasmine. Jasmine asks him, “Are you ok, would you like a warmup, to be coddled?” “Yes”, he foolishly replies. Jasmine gives his balls a few gentle slaps and then squeezes them as hard as she can which make Ruby laugh with pleasure. Coddle, my ass. Less than a minute into the scene Jasmine is already delivering round after round of knees to the balls and then she holds his arms behind his back so Ruby can deliver kick after kick to his already swelling nuts. Then a surprise attack from behind as Jasmine has taken hold of a giant black dildo and she starts swatting his cock and balls with that as well. The reaction from the slave is such that they decide to really take that solid rubber cock to his mid-section. The slave is practically leaving his feet as Jasmine swings the tool at his cock, balls and even his stomach. Over the next five minutes it’s a non-stop assault on the slave with him standing and kneeling on all fours. When two sadists get together the action never really stops until the slave is destroyed. They are brutal!

File Size 204 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 56
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 204.4 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Sex For The Pathetic Loser HD

He is also a poor little lonely wanker like you, never the chance to know one of these superior well dressed women you see sometimes shopping in the city. The one reason is you are uninteresting and boring, also totally unattractive what makes you to a no go for a arrogant beauty like me!
The only choice you have in life that a goddess like me takes notice of you, is your well filled wallet, the more you spend the more attention you get. .But don't think that is enough to see me undressed or even touching me.The only thing you may touch is the bottom of my boot or shoes when you may cleaning them with your tongue, of course not for free...The entrance card for having contact to my boots is minimum 100 and if you want a little pleasuring yourself while licking the dirt off them is 100, ejacualating in my presence another 200...When I left you to meet real man for my fun and throwing out your hard earned bucks in the shopping mall you know what I mean when I call you a pathetic loser pay pig.

File Size 434 MB
Duration 00 : 17 : 57
Resolution 1280 x 720

Download file - 434.7 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Another Brick In The Wall

Dominatrix Nina n Domina Harley have trampled this slave so many times already that they need to find a new way to mix things up. So this time they will trample the slave on bricks to make it even more painful for him. The slave is positioned face up across the top of the low and narrow brick wall in the back yard of MGM. Domina Nina steps up onto the slave and balances the full weight of her high heels right on his sensitive inner thighs. Next Goddess Harley steps onto the center of the slave’s chest with her high heels sinking deeply into his flesh. With the slave now supporting the full weight of both Goddesses they begin bouncing up and down on the slave and grinding their sharp high heels into his skin deeper n deeper. The gagged slave moans out in obvious pain below them, but the Goddesses pay no attention to his muffled screams.

File Size 775 MB
Duration 00 : 17 : 57
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 775.7 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Mistress Nikita - Bitch Under Boots

Look at this little bitch crawling around on all fours hoping beyond all hope I might allow it to lick my gorgeous patent platform boots. It should know by now that it must suffer before I’ll give it permission to get that boot rag of a tongue on my shiny leather. Hooking up those balls that I own to a heavy chain and smacking its ass with my crop is a good start. It’s not really suffering is it when I’m pleased? Of course not. It begs to get punished to kiss my boots!

File Size 335 MB
Duration 00 : 13 : 04
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 335.3 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Mistress Nikita - Shiny Black Boots

Do you adore beautiful high heeled footwear as much as I do? Doubtful! Regardless, as a very special treat for my little shoe puppy members I will be uploading some high heel fetish videos made for Heelslut.com. Just look at these gorgeous new shiny skin tight black patent leather over-the-knee Casadei boots! They are otherworldly! Look at how they glimmer in the light, listen to them creek with every movement… and that heel! It’s metal with small flecks of glitter. The way it curves into the boot like a sculpture placing my beautiful fishnetted feet at the perfect arch. I allowed my heelslut to serve as my sole buff before I jabbed that sharp heel into the tender flesh of “my” stiff boot stick and then stroked it to spurt on my command. It hungrily lapped the shoe goo from my boots leaving them clean and shiny! Good boot-puppy!

File Size 266 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 41
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 266.2 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

Sado Ladies - Mistress Akella - Back From The Party

It’s early in the morning as Mistress Akella returns from a femdom party. She is dressed in skin tight black leather and she looks so stunning with her red painted lips and her nlond hair. She calls for her slave who immediately appears. His back still green and blue from all the beatings by is cruel female owner. With a lazy but arrgant voice Akella says: “My boots are dirty, you know what to do!” That’s all. Nothing else needs to be said. While the mean lady sits down in a big chair her slave is already doing his work. He crawls on the hard ground to clean every inch of the expensive leather boots. Do not even expect Akella to lift up her legs. The slave can crawl. The leather looks so shiny in the rising sun. Akella lays back and relaxes from the party. What a nice life with a private boot cleaner…

File Size 279 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 06
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 279.8 MB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

FemdomEmpire.com - Foot Lickers Predicament 21/05/2017

Mistress Asia deserves to be worshipped, and slaves beg for the privilege. She displays her perfect and tiny stocking feet while the slave struggles to kiss and lick them while locked in a stockade.

File Size 1.10 GB
Duration 00 : 13 : 24
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 1.1 GB
trampledax

Post by trampledax »

She Owns Your Manhood - Macy Cartel - Macy Kicks Balls in Class

Macy Cartel has already fucked her teacher hard in the ass with her strapon, and totally humiliated him in his own classroom. She isn’t even close to done with him. She needs a letter of recommendation for college, and she is going to destroy his balls if he doesn’t do it perfectly.

File Size 277 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 41
Resolution 960 x 540

Download file - 277.6 MB