Introduction / Queen's Daf Booties

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Loubslut

Introduction / Queen's Daf Booties

Post by Loubslut »

Hello everyone.

I've been a lurker on here for quite awhile, but this is my first official post. My Queen has ordered that i start posting about my shoe and boot fetish so here we go. First a bit of context. By day you would probably not guess (though some of our close friends are well aware) that myself a reasonably normal electrical engineer and my wife a buttoned up anesthesiologist are actually into some super kinky shit. I first discovered i was sexually into boots and shoes when i was a lot younger, like maybe around 14 and playing with, and of course cumming in my mom's shoes in her closet; she did and still does have an extremely awesome collection of high fashion YSL, Louboutin, Choo, etc. More on that later.

In any event, i managed to keep this mostly to myself through my early 20's, i had girlfriends that were into wearing pleaser sort of stripper shoes for fun in bed now and then but nothing along the lines of really indulging my shoe and boot fetish, though i suppose i never brought it up for obvious reasons. But then i met my Queen. Like the dominatrix that i later discovered she was, she got inside my head completely and started using and encouraging all my fetishy desires. We've been married for 5 years now and like i said lead an outwardly normal life, but once the playroom door is shut at home its another matter. I am collared and on my knees at once.

Back to the shoes and boots... Being that we are both have been fortunate in our careers, and are both shoe perverts, my Queen has been able to amass a fairly impressive collection of shoes and boots that i'm going to share with you all, one pair at a time. Queen owns around a dozen pairs of Louboutin pumps and boots, about that many YSL and a few other random Choo, Valentino, Zanotti, 1969, etc. The usual suspects in high fashion fetish footwear. Some of them get worn lots and some never leave the bedroom, but i'm addicted to all of them (and Queen knows this and uses it to control me). i'm excited to start showing them off to a group of similarly inclined individuals. Here's a quick little look at the collection She displays in the bedroom (on some 14G sheetmetal shelving i built Her). I call this the shoe altar, and She instructs me to worship at it from time to time.
Collection-resized.jpg

Some final notes...
  • i'm bad at taking pictures, but i'm working on it. Our sessions are always in the evening, and i haven't quite figured out the lighting situation. Constructive suggestions appreciated.
  • Queen has graciously offered to entertain requests and suggestions for special photos, especially if they involve humiliating or otherwise submitting me to her hot shoes.
  • I will probably only be permitted to be on here once or twice a week, but i'll make it count.
  • Queen would definitely never consider selling or trading any of her collection, so don't bother asking

Now, the Boots

This is the first pair of high end boots my Queen purchased, and it was before we were out in the open with each other about ourselves. I was more in to the lucite stripper type shoes and boots (not that theres anything wrong with those) and didn't quite get high fashion leather yet. I'm ashamed to admit i actually told Her not to buy them, and forever grateful that She ignored me. Heres some pictures (and i'm sorry i cant figure out how to rotate them, they look right on my computer) :(
Daf2-resized.jpg
Daf3-resized.jpg
Daf4-resized.jpg
Daf1-resized.jpg
As you can see, they're incredibly well worn, creased and sweat stained. Queen takes these ones out of the house a lot because She knows they drive me absolutely wild. Oh, and i should mention She only ever places bare feet in them. No stockings. The leather has absorbed four years worth of her essence and the smell is indescribable. Often if we are out for dinner She will kick me under the table and guide one of my fingers into the top of her boot to feel how hot and damp its becoming. If i'm a lucky slave later that evening She will let me take her boots off and of course enjoy a long deep smell of each one before licking Her sweaty feet clean.
IMG_5968-resized.jpg
DSC01077 Fixed-resized.jpg
DSC01079 fixed-resized.jpg
DSC01089 Fixed-resized.jpg
These last three are of my Queen on her glass throne i built for Her (and also demonstrates my poor photography skills) Its a 4'x5' free spanning plate of glass She can stand on, and has Her chair on as well. As you've guessed, the best view is from underneath and this is where shoe slaves like myself spend most of their time. Watching Queen dangle from beneath her soles is one of my favorite experiences.
IMG_0653-resized.JPG
IMG_0654-resized.JPG
IMG_0655-resized.JPG
IMG_0656-resized.JPG
These are photos i took of Queen putting Her daf booties on to go out. She knows full well that i'm taking pictures and that i'm going to be jacking off to them later. i wish you could see the devilish look on her face as we took the pictures, but she has forbidden me from revealing her face (for now).
IMG_4890-resized.jpg
IMG_4891-resized.jpg
IMG_4895-resized.jpg
IMG_4896-resized.jpg
IMG_4899-resized.jpg
IMG_4900-resized.jpg
IMG_4901-resized.jpg
This last batch is before another evening out. Queen decided to wear all Her favorite leather and i fully encouraged this. i had just recently bought her the Ines gloves She has on, and she looked absolutely spectacular. We went out to a rather fancy italian restaurant that evening and she certainly got a lot of looks. I could barely eat i was so horny and could not wait to get home, kneel in front of Her and worship Her boots. Queen was happy to oblige me.

So, that is it for my first post. A little rough around the edges but i'll get better at this. I hope you enjoy and Queen has many more shoes for me to post about and respond to requests.
~loubslut
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frankyhi

Re: Introduction / Queen's Daf Booties

Post by frankyhi »

Increadible hot collection, story & shoes! Especially the picture of the inside of the loubies is very hot! It's nice to hear some women indulge the high heel & boot fetish!
D2

Post by D2 »

Wow! Gorgeous boots and gorgeous wife. Thank you and please keep posting.
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

If are you allowed to cum on this godesses boots
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

this is just about the best thing i have ever seen. i need to see more of her. you are a very very lucky guy. she looks amazing!
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Can't wait to see her modelling the next pair of boots!!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

WHOUAAA superbe boots merci
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Woaow
Probably couldn't hold myself back, Would need to cum on or inside them..
You are free to write some more about your sexual adventure, I like that!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I'd love to see some pics of your Queen teasing your cock with her sexy boots! That would be so sexy...

And to help you out with rotating images, if you're using Windows you can easily do this. Using the File Explorer, navigate to the location of your image. Right click on the icon, then choose "Open With", the "Windows Photo Viewer". It looks like this on W10, but it works the same on W7 and W8.
rotate.png
When the photo comes up, notice the rotate buttons on the bottom. Just use those to rotate to the correct orientation.
rotate2.jpg
craigfootfan

Post by craigfootfan »

You are living a dream life! I am very jealous but so glad that these beautiful boots and your goddess Queen get the worship they deserve.