Suede ripple boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Net King

Suede ripple boots

Post by Net King » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:40 pm

My partner has these old suede ripple sole boots - and as one who loves lugged, nubbly, etc soles seeing them drives me crazy.
I got a shoe job with them this morning - semen had bee building up and the tip was getting damp and itchy so I needed relief and she kindly obliged. She wore these black suede ripple sole boots which were a bit dirty but no worry. She was pretty rough and had me squirming a bit. One or two times the ripples would pinch the skin and that hurt a bit. She dragged those evil ripples across the balls and I also got her to rub that sensitive bit where the dick joins on to the balls - that is feeling a bit sore now. It felt great the way she worked away at the balls and dick and I finally came and squirted under the ripples. All in all a very nice shoe job.
p1020927m.jpg
p1020926m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

be4366

Re: Suede ripple boots

Post by be4366 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:38 am

amazing, wicked treads :)