Thrift store score

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

Thrift store score

Post by bootlover1990 »

Hello everyone it's been a while since i posted on here but i wanted to share a new pair of boots to my collection that i got from one of the local thrift stores. They were only $7.50 which made them a really great score in my opinion and as i was getting them rang up at the register a female customer who was talking to the clerk asked me, "Are you sure they will fit?". I then told her they were for my wife to which she said she knew that and was just joking with me, I wanted to tell her yeah they will fit me or something to that effect but i didn't. The clerk was very pleasant to deal with and she asked me if my wife was in earlier to try them on and then send me to pick them up and i said that is what happened. Anyhow what do you guys think of them? More to cum later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deisy CD

Re: Thrift store score

Post by Deisy CD »

Hi,

Great score!! Love to see more of those boots! On your feet or with your cum. Indoor but even better... outdoor!

Love,

Deisy
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Here is some more pics of the boots and seeings how there was only one response i thought I'd try to show them as asked. I don't usually post pics of me wearing boots, still very shy about it and getting used to doing it. I only do so in my house so sorry to disappoint on the outdoor request. Also the last pic was me trying to spread it over the boot more. Anyhow hope you enjoy these pics Deisy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Hi Bootlover1990,

the pics are perfect!!! love to see you wearing them. must feel amazing!

the cum is a superb bonus!

Thanxxx!

Deisy
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Do you have any more boots? Love to see more if you have.

Deisy
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Yes I do have more, i have a collection of around 20-30 pairs. What also makes it nice is that my wife knows about my boot fetish and wears them for me out in public and in bed too. Her feet and mine are almost the same size so most of the boots we can both fit in. She isn't big into high heels so the majority of the boots are flat heeled ones but thats fine with me. Not sure when I'll be able to take pics of the collection but i will try to do so here in the next couple of days.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I would give anything to be able to share boots with my wife!! You are so lucky! I can't wait to see more of your collection!

Enjoy your boots together!

Deisy