Boot friend

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootsgloves

Boot friend

Post by bootsgloves »

Confessed to a friend about my boot fetish and this is what she sent :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootsgloves

Re: Boot friend

Post by bootsgloves »

She's been teasing me today with some more pics :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leathernheels

Post by leathernheels »

Thats awesome!
bootsgloves

Post by bootsgloves »

The days getting better, she's sent a couple more pics and even managed to get her friend to pose for one with her :)
Acryl

Post by Acryl »

nice!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Perfect boots!!! This is my style.

Hope she will send you some more pics!

Love,

Deisy
bootsgloves

Post by bootsgloves »

I'm hoping so too deisy

She's a friend of a friend who has been texting me a bit and been a bit flirty, so anyway we were talking and she said she had her boots on, so I mentioned that I like a girl in boots and things have sort of developed from there, now the conversations are all sort of boot related :) I've told her the sight of boots turns me on so think that's why she's started to send me shots of them, not sure how she managed to get her friend to pose too, in a kinky kind of way I'm hoping she's told her so there's two people who know my secret. She did say her friend loves wearing boots too and has lots of pairs, so I'm hoping I might see them too :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great post! Keep the conversation going and you just might find she is open minded enough to have some fun with her boots!
bootsgloves

Post by bootsgloves »

Some more today
junior8

Post by junior8 »

Beautiful :D