My boots / ankle boots collection: vote for your favorites!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Which models from my collection do you like?

1- Grey Ankle Boots
5%
2- Red Patent Ankle Boots
6%
3- Black Ankle Boots
7%
4- Camel Ankle Boots
10%
5- Black Suede Ankle Boots
9%
6- Blue Jelly Ankle Boots
3%
7- Black Patent Ankle Boots
3%
8- White Ankle Boots
2%
9- Grey Patent Ankle Boots
2%
10- Black Stiletto
5%
11- Red Patent Boots
15%
12- Black Boots
32%

Total votes: 372

frankyhi

Re: My boots / ankle boots collection: vote for your favorites!

Post by frankyhi » Wed May 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Mizune wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:08 am
Hello frankyhi! To answer your question, I did it once, with my black patent ankle boots. In fact the inside is perfect for this, not really damageable, and they recover perfectly after beeing wet... That one of the reason I really like them! And about the feeling, well, it was... Nice and sexy I guess? :p
Thanks for your reply!! hehe... good guess. At least, I think it's very sexy to see or hear a woman having naughty experiences with her boots. Why did you ever tried it in the first place? :D And do you consider to do it again or didn't you really enjoy the feeling of wet boots? From which country are you?

Mizune

Post by Mizune » Fri May 04, 2018 9:34 am

bellybash wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 10:18 am
Thanks for the reply. You are very good at that!
I would most definitely be turned on seeing you do that in those ankle boots. What sort of experiences have you had in them please share!
Hmm, kinky experiences? :x

As I said, I'm not telling everything yet... But, I'm thinking about doing it in a future update...
frankyhi wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 12:05 pm
Why did you ever tried it in the first place? :D And do you consider to do it again or didn't you really enjoy the feeling of wet boots?
Well as I mentionned, I'm the first one to feel a kind of pleasure when I wear my ankle boots. So I did it very naturally, without really thinking about it (hmm, well, maybe I was a bit curious :p)... I enjoyed the warm feeling, and also the view! But even if I found that very nice, I think that if I'll do it again, it will be as I did for the first time: without really thinking, just by my own feelings...
frankyhi wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 12:05 pm
From which country are you?
Hmm, even if it's not a big secrect, I'll pass for the moment :p

bellybash

Post by bellybash » Fri May 04, 2018 9:57 pm

You are very mysterious, i want to know more about you (and your sexy boots)