I cummed on my female cousin boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BootjobJay

Re: I cummed on my female cousin boots

Post by BootjobJay »

osa3 wrote:
BootjobJay wrote:
osa3 wrote: She is 20, and she is daughter of that aunt that caught me before few days to lick her boots, now they are both getting revenge hahah 8) :lol:
They're both getting revenge? How so? This sounds interesting!
Well it's obvious her mum didn't liked when I only licked her boots, imagine how pissed would she be if she found that I even cummed on them while she was thinking that I wasn't at home. In next few months I'm going to send some of these pictures to her husband from some place and fake email how I cummed on her boots just to make them all angry at eachother. :D
Oh I thought they were getting revenge on you. I don't see why you'd do that... Bit of a dick move if I'm being honest and you don't gain anything from it... It's also going to be bloody obvious it's you anyway, your aunt would know it was you straightaway!
osa3

Post by osa3 »

BootjobJay wrote:
osa3 wrote:
BootjobJay wrote:
osa3 wrote: She is 20, and she is daughter of that aunt that caught me before few days to lick her boots, now they are both getting revenge hahah 8) :lol:
They're both getting revenge? How so? This sounds interesting!
Well it's obvious her mum didn't liked when I only licked her boots, imagine how pissed would she be if she found that I even cummed on them while she was thinking that I wasn't at home. In next few months I'm going to send some of these pictures to her husband from some place and fake email how I cummed on her boots just to make them all angry at eachother. :D
Oh I thought they were getting revenge on you. I don't see why you'd do that... Bit of a dick move if I'm being honest and you don't gain anything from it... It's also going to be bloody obvious it's you anyway, your aunt would know it was you straightaway!
Well I guess you are right, I ain't gonna do that then, thanx man.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Does your cousin have Facebook?
mdguy151

Post by mdguy151 »

Those are great boots...idk what pair I love more
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Adversary wrote:Does your cousin have Facebook?
No.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

mdguy151 wrote:Those are great boots...idk what pair I love more
Yes, they are. I love more one with the heel.