When a friend comes to visit you...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

Re: When a friend comes to visit you...

Post by stivalimania »

02 – The return of Sonia

This is what happened this winter. After a year, my friend Sonia came back to find me a year later, and what surprised me, it was that she still had the boots I showed you in the early part of this story. I didn’t really think about seeing them again and so here we have the pics I took as I could stay alone with those shoes.
a (1).JPG
a (2).JPG
I really missed them a lot. As you can see the soles, near the heels were definitely mischievous, if not broken. Evidently Sonia has used them a lot since the last time I have seen them because I didn’t remember them so badly.
a (3).JPG
I was really speechless seeing them in those conditions. But the thing made them even more exciting because that meant how the girl used them a lot, especially after my cums. I really missed her boots. I had thought a lot about what I did with her boots. Who would have said that I would still have a chance to fuck them.
c (2).JPG
You can imagine my desire to cum all over them again. It was too high. So I waited for the good moment and once I had the opportunity I took those shoes in the bathroom.
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
I placed her boots as you can see.
e (1).JPG
e (2).JPG
Then I started to masturbate myself furiously.
f.png
ff.png
Thinking about Sonia infront of me, trying to make me a nice bootjob, I started splashing.
fff.png
ffff.png
The cum came out.
fffff.png
ffffff.png
First one boot and then the other one.
fffffff.png
ffffffff.png
Until I've finished.
g (1).JPG
g (2).JPG
My cum was more concentrated along the neck of the boots.
g (3).JPG
g (4).JPG
Unfortunately this was the only jerk off of Sonia's new return, but it was very exciting. I wonder if next year she will come back and find out if she is wearing these boots again. An old saying says: "There isn’t two without three."

The end.

for informations, questions or comments: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tobitobsen

Post by tobitobsen »

Thanks for the new photos and the continuation of this great story!
How was her reaction this time? Did you let the stains dry? Could you still see your old cum stains on the boots?

One chance to see the boots again, could be to visiet her. Then you could search for them in her flat ;-)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

She didn't notice anything...of course I let the cum stains dry on them, I only spreaded it on the boots...
This is a good idea...I hope to do that maybe next winter ;)
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Thank you for the continuation of this story, ... You should have offered her to go out shopping for new boots, as these are pretty used, .... Perhaps she would have even left them with you enjoying her new pair - I would have even offered to buy her the new boots, as they look so marvelous on her, ....
tobitobsen

Post by tobitobsen »

Hi! Are there any news about Sonia‘s Boots and did you meet her again? I am so curious 😉
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

@Bond007, sorry for the late answer, I didn't read your post, sorry again...however you're right, it would be a very good idea, maybe the next time, if another situation will happen again, I'll remember your suggestion
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

@tobitobsen unfortunately not any news about her and her boots...i should wish her a merry christmas, so I could plan a new meeting with her and than... well I'll hope to find something interesting
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Should ask if you can go over to hers this Christmas?
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

@Adversary yes, in these holidays
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

What I’d pay for those boots