Need your HELP!! What brand are these!?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

nicklovesbootshox

Need your HELP!! What brand are these!?

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Our secretary at work always wears very sexy boots, mostly low heeled ankle boots, but occasionally she will wear a pair of high heeled ankle boots. I have seen her wear these before, I think they are ankle boots cuz I've seen an inside zipper, but they could be shooties? My first thought was that they were "Born" brand, but I haven't had any lucky finding them online, maybe they are Clarks, Dansko, Ecco, Sofft? I don't really know but I gotta find out what brand and name they are!! They look sooo hott on her, I'd love to find a pair so I can play with them!!

I have attached 2 pics I was able to snap, I tried getting a pic of the sole so I could pinpoint the brand but it's quite dark. Hope my fellow boot and shoe lovers can help me out! Much appreciated!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gtc50

Re: Need your HELP!! What brand are these!?

Post by gtc50 »

These are super hot would love to know as well. My mom has a pair of born clogs that look very similar
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

**UPDATE 12/1/16**

I figured out the brand is 'Sofft', I found them on eBay here's the link https://www.ebay.com/itm/351761605166, the problem now is I don't know the model name of them? Any help!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

This is the closest thing i could find

http://www.qvc.com/Sofft-Wedge-Booties- ... 37341.html