Thift Store Score!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

tallshaft

Thift Store Score!

Post by tallshaft »

boots.jpg
boots.jpg
Went out to my local Salvation Army Thrift Store last week. Made a major score.

Black platform pull on boots, leather uppers with a nice chain detail--they slide off over the shafts.

Took them up to the cashier. "My those are tall," she said.

"yeah, the wife along with another couple are going as the rock band Kiss for Halloween..."

"Those are perfect," she replied. "Sure you can walk in them?"

"I guess I will have to practice around the house!" I laughed.

So the total of $4.50 I got this hot pair. I was barely back to the house before I had my way with them.

Got them stretched out a bit, they are a size 10. Can't help but wonder what high heeled hottie was working them previously.

Put them on this morning after the wife left for work. Managed to wear them for an hour out on the front porch drinking coffee before my throbbing cock demanded to be released... Oh so nice and soft.

I don't think I will let the wife see them, her calves are a bit bigger than mine--and we have plenty of boots we share as it is. Maybe during a night a drinking I will pull them out, put them on and pound on her. She doesn't mind me wearing her boots during the act either.

Tallshaft
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thighboots3131

Re: Thift Store Score!

Post by Thighboots3131 »

fucking amazing !!! i love wondering what hottie was wearing them before me as well
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Very nice score! Have to admit, got a little hard thinking of you fucking your wife while you wear them :s :lol:
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Great score buddy, I'm so envious....It is so frustrating visiting the thrift stores, usually the boots I like are too damn small...
Flynnz69

Post by Flynnz69 »

Nice work!! I once bought a leather skirt with the same sort of experience. Said it was for a play that my wife was performing in. The lady had a "I know what its for" look on her face as she said "I think it might be a bit tight on you".
leathernheels

Post by leathernheels »

Those boots are great! I would love to blast a load across them!
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

So hot