Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

caramel

Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels Videos

Post by caramel »

69 Heeljob

Her new 1969 Italia nude blinged out satin peep-toe slingback platform pumps with 6 plus inch gold spiky heels arrived this week and she just had to try them out! Of course that means i get into her shoebox so her high heels can have full unfettered access to "her" cock. My Heelqueen just loves stepping on it, sliding those spikes up and down the hard shaft, pressing the head painfully beneath the heel, and sole stroking it until it makes a mess she can step in. Oh, and the glossy mocha colored pantyhose she decided to wear were so so nice. I must remember to beg for her permission to sniff and lick them very soon :)

File name: footjob with high heels 1249
File Size : 291 MB
Runtime : 5min 48s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0ebfeaa700cae/footj ... s-1249.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Cum my stiletto fucker

My horny slave loves stilettos...I make him horny with my sexy shoes, until he comes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1364
File Size : 368 MB
Runtime : 7 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5265be26afeac/footj ... s-1364.mp4

cizmar

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by cizmar »

BenSimmons76 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:44 pm
caramel wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:34 pm Image

Louboutin leather bootjob part 2 - FetishLiza

Hard to keep your eyes off my sexy leather boots, isn't it? My semi-sheer lace lingerie is great 2 tease u even more. I love to step on your hard cock with my red soles and grab your dick with my leather booted legs until u explode on 2 them.

File name: footjob with high heels 0975
File Size : 132 MB
Runtime : 7min 2s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/36c1d3f8b3a51/footjo ... s-0975.wmv

I was trying to download this but
1.) The link/file does not exist
2.) host is premium only.

Any way I can get this and all other Fetish Liza videos?

please reupload this video.

thank you
caramel

Post by caramel »

Cum From Oxfords

She thought that her oxfords shoes were ideal for a hard shoejob.So she told me to lay down and she took the camera and started filming . She was right!The soles were so rough and it was easy to rip my skin with a wrong move.She rubs , press , stomps ,squeeze between her shiny shoes and the result was a good cumshot .

File name: footjob with high heels 1369
File Size : 437 MB
Runtime : 6 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0019c87bbc65a/footj ... s-1369.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Cum From Oxfords - Shoejob Desires

She thought that her oxfords shoes were ideal for a hard shoejob.So she told me to lay down and she took the camera and started filming . She was right!The soles were so rough and it was easy to rip my skin with a wrong move.She rubs , press , stomps ,squeeze between her shiny shoes and the result was a good cumshot .

File name: footjob with high heels 1369
File Size : 437 MB
Runtime : 6 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0019c87bbc65a/footj ... s-1369.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Glory Hole!

These unique shoes have their special attraction! Maybe you can imagine how horny it would be to plug your best piece through that hole in the heel and to f... it until the cream shoots out of your balls! All over my shiny painted red toe nails !!!

File name: footjob with high heels 1368
File Size : 386 MB
Runtime : 6 min 44 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5bf9864e731e4/footj ... s-1368.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Janira Wolfe's Foot In Face Shoejob

I'm very nice to my friends...especially when I can simultaneously tease and humiliate you. So, I know how much John loves stinky feet and sneakers, so after my flight into Philly I give him the ultimate foot and sneaker fetishist's experience of having one stinky foot in his face and the other sneaker on his cock. I know you'd love to be in his position, but we all know you never will be, and just to make it clear, I'll make you clean the cum from the soles of my sneakers.

File name: footjob with high heels 1275
File Size : 991 MB
Runtime : 11min 25s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d8bfe3db98c17/footj ... s-1275.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Cum For Her Spiked Wedges

I absolutely lust for wedges and "heel-less' high heels. This particular pair is simply divine, especially when my Heelqueen wears them with super sheer black hose. All those studs and spikes and straps... GORGEOUS! Look at that steep arch too! And the way you can see her beautiful sheer feet between the thick straps. I can only get hard now when I lick her shoes clean and am only allowed to cum for her footwear. She has me totally trained as her little heelslut!

File name: footjob with high heels 1247
File Size : 659 MB
Runtime : 9min 2s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d5fe14c9c4a5e/footj ... s-1247.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Natali's Burning

You're in your office sitting at your desk, taking care of paperwork and phone calls. You're wearing knee high black leather boots, with leggings or skinny jeans tucked into the boots, and a blouse or top of your choice.You're slave is laying under your desk completely naked. While he's down there, you begin to rub and pump his cock under your boots. Then, trapping his cock between your boots, you massage it against the leather until he cums. But you are so busy working you don't notice and keep rubbing. His cum covered cock gets jerked off over and over between your boots until he manages to shoot off another load of cum on your boots

File name: footjob with high heels 1495
File Size : 319 MB
Runtime : 8 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d6dd83b799593/footj ... s-1495.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

You are so turn on by watching on my sexy feet in heels

Here is my script: You are a sexy professional business woman who just got home from work. You are wearing a nice skirt, and a nice conservative blouse. You are also wearing glasses. You are wearing some nice shoes to match your conservative outfit, but your legs are bare, and you are not wearing any hose or nylons. Also the soles of your feet a a little dirty as well! Your toes are painted hot pink

When you get home from work you keep your work clothes on, but only change your shoes. Your feet and legs are still bare. You change into your sexy cork platform wedge heels with the clear strap(from video 329 car salesman 2). There are some nice closeups of your feet in heels, and also you get on your knees so your slightly dirty sexy soles can be seen as they pop out of your heels.

There is a knock at the door, and it is the computer repair man. He is here to fix your computer. He is very distracted by your sexy feet in heels. You take him to the computer, and he starts to work. As he is working, you a still in the room but you are looking for something. You keep getting on your knees and bending over. As you are bending over your dirty soles are visible, and this really turns the repair man on. After a bit of this, your shoes end up falling off, and you leave the room. When you leave the repair man goes to your shoes. He whips out his dick and starts rubbing it all over your sexy cork wedges. You come back into the room and catch him. You are very upset at him, you yell at him, and tell him to get back to work. You put the heels back on, and you continue looking for whatever it is that you are looking for. Again you keep kneeling over, and your sexy dirty soles get exposed while you are still in your heels. You notice the repair man is still watching your feet and heels.

Finally you take pity on the repair man, and tell him to come over and fuck your feet in heels. You start off by taking his dick out, and then your give him a nice blowjob. Then you tell him to start fucking your feet in heels. You get on your knees and kneel over so he can rub his dick all over your dirty soles while they are popping out of your heels. He rubs his dick all over your dirty soles and heels. When he is ready to cum, he jacks off and shoots a ton of hot cum all over your dirty soles in your heels. Your feet and heels will be like the attached picture when he cums on them.

File name: footjob with high heels 1298
File Size : 1.32 GB
Runtime : 18 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9816ad5b8862f/footj ... s-1298.mp4