Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

caramel

Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels Videos

Post by caramel »

Not so gentle bootjob

She is wearing very sexy high boots with rough soles and thick heels. You can feel the soles just by touching the cock. She gives me a good bootjob after some pressing , squeezing , light kicking with her awosome boots.

File name: footjob with high heels 1417
File Size : 365 MB
Runtime : 5 min 41 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/213bbba3c1987/footj ... s-1417.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Slut For Her New Nude Slingbacks

When my Heelqueen tried on her new nude patent platform slingback heels with sheer bow accents she decided to see how they felt walking all over me and pressing my face to the floor under her stiletto heels... where it belongs as she loves to remind me. She rakes the soles over my wet tongue and shoves the 5.5 inch heels all the way down my throat so I can suck on them before she accesses her shoe shine kit hidden behind my jeans and smothered in glossy pantyhose! (My Heelqueen has started requiring me to wear pantyhose under my clothes from time to time.) She strokes her shine stick until it spurts a load of polish all over her sheer black nylon foot and nude sheer shoe bows! It's so good to be her heelslut!

File name: footjob with high heels 1212
File Size : 304 MB
Runtime : 5min 59s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f787e67f0f90e/footj ... s-1212.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Patent Platform Pumps

My Heelqueen had these gorgeous black patent leather platform pumps with full 7 inch stiletto heels custom made in London. They are exquisite... So shiny, so high, so sharp, especially when she presses the metal heel tip straight down on the head of "her" cock putting me painfully right where I belong. Don't they look gorgeous with her sheer nude fully fashioned nylon stockings with contrasting heel and backseam? The black and red works beautifully with her glossy long red nails, too which she loves to use to fuck the hole in "her" cock. It's all just a build up to getting her heelslut to squirt out a nice dollop of shoe goo so she can shine her pretty red soles!

File name: footjob with high heels 1214
File Size : 232 MB
Runtime : 4min 31s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6935f6c000b89/footj ... s-1214.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Hot Pink Zanottis

I nearly lost my shoe polish when My Heelqueen walked in wearing these GORGEOUS glittery platform super high sculpted wedges by G. Zanotti! They are a full 8 inches up the back with a 4 inch platform, peep toe and thin ankle straps. The crystal coating brings these divine shoes to life with every step she takes. It looks like fluid cascading down her high arched pantyhose encased feet. The feel of the sole when she strokes "her" cock... unbelievable! These are true works of art; absolutely get on the floor and beg to live under works of art!

File name: footjob with high heels 1215
File Size : 255 MB
Runtime : 6min 43s
Resolution : 1024x576

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c329abe378ddc/footj ... s-1215.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Shine Her Silver Heels

My Heelqueen got these gorgeous black and silver extra high platform heels with peep toes, two luscious ankle straps and shiny chrome accents. Needless to say, "her" shoe pole was dripping for the chance to get under those soles. She does insist that her heels are always kept shiny, especially when they're 6.5 inches of silver covered stiletto. Giving them a good polish is what I live for, of course!

File name: footjob with high heels 1217
File Size : 269 MB
Runtime : 5min 22s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/06f815210138b/footj ... s-1217.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Latex Rubber worship, whipping and fuck your cock between my rubberlegs

Lady Victoria Valente: Dressed in full latex can be Lady Victoria Valente spoil today. Lick my wellies slave, they polish me fresh! In order to to inspire the slaves really drives the mistress of the slaves with the whip! Thereafter, the butt is off. Also because I want to feel your wet tongue, tongue going far out! Thereafter, the butt of the mistress to be massaged. As a small reward the slave may his tail between his legs leggings fuck and get off on. On the command of the mistress he must then also cumshot horny. Beautiful splashes the semen from the cock hole. Because look at what you have now made a mess. Lick my sperm boots clean again, tongue out! And again, the slave is driven with the whip!

File name: footjob with high heels 1220
File Size : 253 MB
Runtime : 17min 34s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/79b359ff2a8d2/footj ... s-1220.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Slut In A Shoe Box

My Heelqueen invited the waiter over to try out her new shoe box... only this shoe box doesn't store shoes, it stores shoe sluts! She had me make it so her high heels and nylon feet can have total access to the slut's cock, as well as his mouth for sucking and licking and face for trampling. It's literally like being under the floor she walks on, but better because you can still lick her dirty soles or provide shoe cum-shine services on demand. This slut gets rock hard for her beautiful black t- strap platform sandals with chrome 6" heels and sheer black seamed hosed feet. He shot a wad a shoe goo that actually hit the wall about 2 feet over his head!

File name: footjob with high heels 1250
File Size : 274 MB
Runtime : 5min 21s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/457484df5fa34/footj ... s-1250.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Masterful ruined orgasm and cum eating with High Heels fetish

Lady Victoria Valente: Lovers of the red extreme 6 inch pumps will get their moneys worth in this movie! Let is go with the process in which the tail is getting increasingly horny. I can reach this state simply by putting the luxuries of my extreme fetishpumps on the tail. Or I my thin heels in the tail meat. Again and again, a tail check is performed in which I check the state of lust again and again. The game increases naturally. Even the balls get my heels feel. Then it is so far: The act of juicing can be initiated! Today I just do it, I just take my riding equipment to hand. With her I work so long the cock tip with blows until the tail can no longer be different and cumshot! Cumshot, oh how beautiful the juice as it runs out of the tail hole, ruined orgasm! There is so much sperm out there, that also something on my red elegant shoe tip lands! Of course, I am not very happy about that! Now and then you will eat all the sperm you have injected on my luxury heels, mouth open! Quick and thorough my shoe tip is cleansed by my sperm eating slave, so I like that!

File name: footjob with high heels 1221
File Size : 432 MB
Runtime : 8min 30s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/726a3632d3aaf/footj ... s-1221.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Knee High Fetish Boot Job

After many requests I decided to buy a pair of vintage-style knee boots. I have wanted a pair anyway for a while now and adore these vintage-fetish knee boots, so how could I resist?! They go so well with my latex leggings don't you think? The clip starts with me lacing the boots and talking to the camera about how sexy they are. I then of course treat my shoeboy to a hot bootjob, using a combination of standing with the sole of my boot rubbing his cock and gripping it between both boots and teasing the cum out. He has soon made a mess all over them and I decide to go for a little walk! Lots of close ups of me walking in my messy boots and clicking over the tiled floor. A must for boot fans!

File name: footjob with high heels 1255
File Size : 488 MB
Runtime : 12min 48s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e46129706704/footj ... s-1255.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Stocking Leg Fucking

What a treat! Mathilde allows me to fuck her beautiful legs. She was wearing a short satin black dress with nude stockings and her dangerous Louboutin So Kate. I was so aroused. I started to stroke my cock and she wanted to tease me. I smothered my head in her bum while fucking her legs. She totally enjoyed it! You can hear her giggles and erotically moans and talks! She made me cum twice like this... So you can see two cumshots in this video! ENJOY

File name: footjob with high heels 1257
File Size : 242 MB
Runtime : 9min 36s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8aab4b4b1c491/footj ... s-1257.mp4