Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

caramel

Post by caramel »

Mmmm, follow my deliciously high STILETTO heels to the bed and let me show you my LADY PEEP shoes. I can tell you like them from looking at your COCK, it is big and hard. Do my shoes and NYLONED legs get you horny? Let me use my sexy heels to play with your erection, so you can see those hot red soles. My nyloned FEET will finish you off as I slide my legs up and down and give you a very sticky FOOTJOB. Are you ready to SPUNK and CUM on my feet?

File name: footjob with high heels 1075
File Size : 271 MB
Runtime : 14min 19s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff00b14957a09/footj ... s-1075.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel »

Rapture is sitting on her Luxurious leather couch in her living Room with her feet rested upon a cock box for her slave. She is wearing a Black bra with black leggings, showing off her strong thick muscular thighs, with a pair of sexy Thong sandals that leave the best parts of her feet exposed for worshiping and pampering. She Impatiently is waiting as the camera fades into focus, "Slave, Come in here and lick my feet & sandals". On his knees, The slave readily crawls over on command and immediately begins to kiss and lick The Goddesses sandals and feet. Licking her toes, the top of her feet, the sides of her soles with long licks, including long licks over the tops of her feet and sandals. Once the Muscular Amazon Goddess is satisfied, She orders the slave to "Get in the Box!!!" Fades in... To just the slaves dick in the box with Rapture in the background beginning to kneel down to the cock box to exclaim ownership of this lucky slaves cock. She grips the slaves thick cock and gives it a nice squeeze with her firm and powerful hands. Making notice of how nice her slaves cock looks in the CockBox. She begins to stroke the slaves cock and continues to talk about how thick and nice his cock is. Rapture likes it so much she can't help herself from giving it a little taste. As soon her her warm wet tongue touched the tip, she immediately had to have more and began to suck the the slaves cock. The slave immediately gets rock hard in her mouth. She takes a break from using her beautiful and perfect mouth and continues to squeeze and stroke the slaves cock with both hands. While stroking the slaves cock she makes sure to keep her mouth very close to the slaves tip, just to tease his throbbing cock, with feeling her warm breath on his dick as she firmly strokes it. The slave burst out " I'm sorry, I cant control myself Goddess, I'm going to cum!!!" The slave Explodes in Raptures hands after only a couple minutes of her stroking his pathetic weak willed dick. Rapture exclaims "You're not even going to ask permission??? Now i'm pissed" She then rubs the slaves cock head very firmly after he cums for a bit of added torture. after all, he didn't ask permission to cum. She slaps his dick one last time before rising to her feet towering over the slave as he is trapped in his cock box. Rapture tells the slave how pissed she is and tells him "that he must be punished". she lifts her foot with her thong sandals on and steps on the slaves cock and begins to smash his dick against the box. she pedal pumps the slaves cock over and over "squish, squish, squish" showing off her beautiful long toes and vibrant pink toenails as she stomps the slaves cock as flat as pancake. after a few minutes of smashing the slaves cock she decides she wants to take this to the next level. she begins to stroke the slaves swollen sensitive cock, smashing the slaves dick in between both of her thong sandals. She then begins to fuck the slaves cock with her feet, stroking faster and faster as the slaves cock grows more and more. She begins stroking faster and harder as she caresses her perfect breast and perfect body. Teasing the Slave with her perfect muscles and perfect breast. The slave can't take it any longer. He is so over powered by her incredible strength and beauty he has no self control. The slave begins to beg Goddess Rapture, to let him blow this uncontrollable load "please, Please, Please Goddess, may I cum???". she grants the slave permission to cum for a 2nd time. Immediately after being told yes the Slave burst his load all over her feet and sandals. Rapture Immediately steps on the slaves cock after he cums and begins to squish his cock again with her big strong feet. The slave moans in pleasure and pain as Rapture relentlessly steps on and smashes the slaves cock. Rapture laughs at the slaves pain and continues to stomp and smash his cock. The slave begins to enjoy his punishment a bit to much, and before he knew it... He was begging rapture to let him cum for a 3rd time! Check it out to see what Goddess Rapture makes the slave do with his 3rd and final load.

File name: footjob with high heels 1080
File Size : 457 MB
Runtime : 10min 47s
Resolution : 1440x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/76fb4ab4bc99a/footj ... s-1080.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Bat Girl Drains Villians Powers With Pantyhose FootJob Dial UP

File name: footjob with high heels 1073
File Size : 242 MB
Runtime : 7min 42s
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/82bdc42aad88d/footj ... s-1073.wmv

caramel

Post by caramel »

Custom-You are missing outside from home, you are out getting a drink with your friends.
You are wearing a sexy tight mini dress,shiny tan pantyhose and red high heels.
I prefer you to wear earrings, your hair back tight and your finger nails white. I am alone at home and I am missing you. I am in the kitchen thinking of you.
I have been in your room and took a pair of high heels. I wear only a shorts. I have put my cock outside the shorts, I am standing up, I smell your heels and I am playing my cock.
Suddenly you are back home (a little drunk). I hear your steps from your heels, I get stressed and I don't manage to hide your heels, just I put my cock inside my shorts.
You are getting in the kitchen looking at me surprisingly. My cock is big inside my shorts and I have your heel on my hand. You ask me what I was doing, but I do not answer.
You seem to understand what I was doing because you are smiling.
You are asking me to put down the heels that I keep, and to take off the heels that you wear and smell them. I bend, take off your heels and smell them.
After that, I put them on your feet and rub all your body.
You are asking me if I want to fuck you and I say yes.
You are coming closer to me, taking my cock outside my shorts and rubbing my cock with your hands upon your nylon legs. Then you get on your knees and give me a blowjob.
I take off your dress, you are not wearing underwear.
You are only with your pantyhose and your heels.
You are bending in the kitchen , I rip the crotch of your pantyhose and I am starting fucking you from behind (doggy style).
You rubbing my balls with your hands.
After a while you are turning around, handjob me and asking me what I want.
I tell you that I want shoejob with your heels.
We lay down and you are giving me a shoejob with your heels.
When I am ready to cum, you are stopping, coming besides me, taking off your heels, handjob me and making me cum inside your heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1082
File Size : 498 MB
Runtime : 19min 16s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b0a850ef43317/footj ... s-1082.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Worthless Limp Husband

Goddess Brianna's lover has let her down again with a limp, useless cock--again. If he wants to actually have sex this time, he's going to have to fuck her black, leather heels. While the Goddess is amused to watch him struggle, he had better learn to get off this way--it's the only thing he'll be getting from her. Goddess Brianna laughs as she reduces him to mere entertainment, teasing and degrading her inferior partner as he frantically tries to fuck her heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1074
File Size : 487 MB
Runtime : 14min 58s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1e0633b85941d/footj ... s-1074.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Bella's slave is a horny whore for her in sexy stiletto boots, he can't help but get a hard cock. Mistress Bella allows her slut to slip his cock between her leather boots, she pulls his face into her ass and orders her pump his cock in-between her boots. The slave kisses her ass as he explodes and his creamy white cum runs down her black boots. Mistress Bella sadistically makes him clean his own filth from her boots.

File name: footjob with high heels 1106
File Size : 485 MB
Runtime : 8min 27s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/12023d2eaed32/footj ... s-1106.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Goddess Lexi & Summer's slave has been getting too spoiled with his cock being rented out to so many hot and horny young Dommes as of late. His weekly rewarding handjobs are now taken away but watching him eat his own disgusting filth is just to hilarious to deprive the Goddesses of their entertainment. Lexi orders the slave to his knees and makes him fuck her leather boots while Summer teases the tip of his horny pre-cumming cock. In no time at all the two pump chump begs for permission to cum and is allowed to blow his creamy load all over Lexi's beautiful leather boots. The huge goopy mess gets force fed to the boot humping bitch as both Goddesses completely humiliate the slave as he swallows his first meal of the day.

File name: footjob with high heels 1107
File Size : 441 MB
Runtime : 6min 53s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9301c5ded1745/footj ... s-1107.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Mina's slave is a horny whore for her in sexy stiletto boots, he can't help but get a hard cock. Mistress Mina allows her slut to slip his cock between her patent leather boots, she pulls his face into her ass and orders her pump his cock in-between her boots. The slave kisses her ass as he explodes and his creamy white cum runs down her black boots. Mistress Mina sadistically makes him clean his own filth from her boots.

File name: footjob with high heels 1115
File Size : 331 MB
Runtime : 11min 18s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6625307fb7440/footj ... s-1115.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Mistress Lexi has forbidden her slave to have normal sex; instead, he can only have sex with her boots. Lexi orders him to kiss her latex clad ass while she strokes his cock to get it hard. She places his cock between her boots and orders him to fuck them. When the slave begs for release, Lexi grants the request, but after he cums, tells him he must clean up her boots. Every reward has its cost, after all.

File name: footjob with high heels 1116
File Size : 96.4 MB
Runtime : 4min 5s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/df50c91ce824b/footj ... s-1116.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Mistress lydia Rewards her slave with worshiping her thigh high boots. lydia has him worship them top to boot heel. When the slave is aroused she lets her boot slave slip his cock in between her sexy boots. lydia orders he fuck her boots like a until he cums. The slave shoots his creamy white cum all over her black leather boots. Mistress lydia makes the boot slut lick up the mess he made.

File name: footjob with high heels 1123
File Size : 210 MB
Runtime : 6min 59s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/275b503eb0851/footj ... s-1123.mp4