Losing a sole

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

Re: Losing a sole

Post by stivalimania »

Thanks man! 8)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

This is a short video of what I wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vxJVnD1OQ
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Incredible! Do you still have the boots?
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow hope you kept them for a good couple jerks
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Someone asked me what I did with the girl's boots. Well, of course, they've been in the company of mine for a few days, I used them for my pleasure and when they were ready to be thrown, I decided to throw them in the neighborhood. That's exactly what I did.
b (1).JPG
b (2).JPG
I decided to throw one boot on the roof of some parking close to my University, so I could see its evolution as a result of the weather. In fact, with the rain, the boot slowly went rotting. The beautiful thing was to see the reaction of some of my college mates, who, looking out the window, they noticed the shoe and drew their attention. Someone couldn’t figure out what was cause the distance was too much. But after some zoom with the cell phone they were able to understand what there was on the roof as well. Of course the most of them were surprised and puzzled about what they saw while I was laughing.
c.JPG
The other boot, I decided to throw it near the house, along the road the girl and me walked shortly before she noticed the lack of the sole. Nearly, there were a scaffolding due to work and I decided to launch the boot inside it.
d.JPG
This is the result.
e.JPG
I pulled the boot inside a kind of wheelbarrow, although there was some water inside. Who knows what the workers would think the next time they find it, that’s what I thought doing that gesture.

per informazioni o domande: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.