Losing a sole

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

Losing a sole

Post by stivalimania »

This story goes back to this spring. Returning home I had a pleasant surprise, infact on the front door I found a pair of boots, as you can see below.
1 (1).JPG
1 (2).JPG
Without much tought I took immidiatly some pics.
1 (3).JPG
1 (4).JPG
I also took them in my hands.
b (1).JPG
b (2).JPG
They were a couple of terribly worn boots and the fact that the skin of shoes was peeling in several places it was a clear testimony.
c (1).JPG
c (2).JPG
Here are more photos of these intriguing every day boots.
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
Even the soles were quite worn.
e.JPG
f.JPG
Looking good these boots I wondered who knows how long the owner was using them.
g (1).JPG
g (2).JPG
I soon found out as a sole was already quite detached.
h.JPG
i.JPG
Almost until the middle, the sole was disconnected.
j (1).JPG
j (2).JPG
I amused myself a bit to play with that sole.
k (1).JPG
k (2).JPG
The excitement that cause me those boots was truly remarkable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stivalimania

Re: Losing a sole

Post by stivalimania »

b (1).JPG
b (2).JPG
Both the front and the back of the boots were very worn and the skin continued to peel away.
c (1).JPG
c (2).JPG
The smell that came out from the boots was also very strong so it doesn’t take a long time to have a fresh cum inside them.
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
I poured into those shoes several sketches and most of the sperm was placed on the bottom.
e.JPG
f.JPG
Then I rest those boots to the ground without cleaning them and leaving all my cum inside. Now I just had to go and find out who was the owner of these fucking boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Woooa AMAZING!!!! Did you find out who was the owner??
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

I entered the house and immediately I heard some women's voices. I reached the kitchen where I found my roommate with a friend, intent to have a coffee and gossiping. Finally I met the owner of the gray boots that I had just squirted a big load inside. It was a girl I'd never seen before, quite cute and quite frankly do not even remember her name. I introduced myself and I exchanged small talk with them but I realized as I was too. The girl, among other things, didn’t seem to be very interested in me and seemed very shy. At that point I left them but I kept thinking about the shoes of the girl and herself. I had too much desire to put my hands on those boots though there had come into their own recently. With an excuse I went out of the house again and at that point, I don’t know what happened but after having picked up those boots and I noticed the almost detached sole don’t know what happened to me but here's what I did.
b (1).JPG
b (2).JPG
I grabbed her left boot, the same in which I had come only a quarter of an hour before and after grabbing the sole, I tore it from the rest of the shoe.
c (1).JPG
c (2).JPG
This is the resoult.
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
Although I had pulled the whole sole, the boot had not broken but remained firmly in place.
e (1).JPG
e (2).JPG
As if nothing had happened, for the second time I returned the boots in their place on the floor and then I started to think about what might happened next.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Woooow!!!! Such a turn on!!!
Whathappened next??? :o
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

Yeah, I'm really curious as to what happened afterwards as well!
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

I didn’t know how long my roommate and her guest would have remained talking in the kitchen, so I had to hurry to think of how to behave. I thought the owner of the boots couldn’t notice the lack of the sole, at least not on the doorstep and yet why should she think of me if she found out? The sole was already half detached, in short, the boots weren’t new but quite shabby. So I returned again in the house and began to walk around the room nervously, waiting to see what would happend. It took another twenty minutes before I heard the girls leave the table. I knew that soon would be out. I increased my desire to see the owner of the boots put on her shoes. I reached the girls and then I asked them what they were doing. My roommate said that her friend was going away so I asked by what. She said she came by bus and she would gone away with that. Then I asked which direction she wanted to take and when I heard it I decided to go with her for a while. She didn’t jump for joy but thanked me and accepted it. Then taking her purse we reached the entrance. My heart was beating a thousand. Open the door she put the boots on and was ready to go, she added as she was happy that the rain stopped. Under my eyes and my roommate, the girl put on her boots and didn’t notice the lack of the sole. Although wearing them with woolen socks, she felt my cum in her boot, in fact, she said that they were still a bit 'moist inside. It was really exciting to know that was crushing my fresh cum under my eyes and she probably thought it was rain water. At that point, the two girls said goodbye and we left the house. I had the cock that broke me back to that situation but the best was yet to come. During the street I took courage and removed my camera. I took some photos of the girl on the sly as she was walking.
b (1).JPG
b (2).JPG
Although my eyes were caught by her legs and her fucking boots, I noticed how in her there was something wrong, in fact, repeatedly, she continued, step by step, looking down towards the left boot, until all of a sudden, in the direction of the bus stop she asked me to stop for a moment.
c.JPG
Fortunately I was still holding the camera and so I was able to capture the girl lift the left leg, and check the boot. Evidently, walking by the street she had come to realize that something was wrong. I have not been able to photograph the expression appeared on her face but it was total amazement and despair. I remember she said something like, complained: "noooo, I lost the sole ...".
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
The girl was ashamed of what happened and she kept wondering how this could happen. I noticed as she looked around to try to figure out where was the sole. Then I called her attention and asked her to show me the boot. She did it so I took another pic. You can clearly see how under the sole there were some leaves attached. Furthermore we see that, the foot wasn’t visible but obviously, walking a long the street, the girl had to feel the asphalt under her foot much more sensibly.
e (1).JPG
e (2).JPG
The girl didn’t know what to do so I looked for an help. I told her that the boots didn’t look so broken but she said that she was afraid that they would be broken before arriving home. Then I suggested to call my roommate and tell her what happened, so maybe would have lent a pair of her shoes, which always had a foot number equal or similar.
f (1).JPG
f (2).JPG
As she spoke on the phone with my roommate I didn’t stop to photograph her. I had the cock that was bursting with excitement. Knowledgeable with her foot in my sperm and embarrassed by the broken boot was too exciting. The call was brief and at the end of it she told me to go home to my roommate who would have lent a pair of her shoes. So we resumed our march toward home but as bastard, I thought well to take a shortcut, and then let go, the girl, in a meadow near them, on a slightly muddy.
g1.png
g2.png
We walked quickly, she probably could not wait to come home to take off her boots.
g3.png
But I continued to take it up, enjoying the moment.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

I'm lovein this story soooo much!!!! Please, CONTINUE!!! :P :P :D
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

We soon returned home. It was really fun to see the girl totally embarrassed in front of me and my roommate. The latter laughed when she saw her friend get into the house and show her the boot without sole. I I enjoyed the scene and saw the shy girl take off her boots and leave them in front of the door.
b (1).JPG
b (2).JPG
As I looked closely at these boots I heard the girls talking and my roommate repeatedly ask her friend how this could happened.
c.JPG
Shortly after the two girls returned to me. The shy girl was wearing a pair of sneakers gave her from my roommate. She was embarrassed and sad, maybe for her boots or because in some way she felt humiliated at having to share with other people what happen. When she tryed to collect the boots my roommate asked her what she was doing. She replied that she wanted to take them away and my roommate asked ironically if she was willing to use it again. Then she added, to let them here cause we threw them in the trash. Even more saddened the girl greeted us and left. This time I didn’t go with her, inventing an excuse. I wanted to be alone with those boots.
d (1).JPG
d (2).JPG
Before taking these pics I saw my roommate once again and when we were alone, she picked up the boots of her friend and had a look at them with disgust. She pointed out to me as they were ruined and wasn’t surprised that the soles had separated. Then, after being thrown to the ground she asked me if I wanted to look after I throw them in the trash. I answered willingly adding that due to the smell I would not have incurred them much. She laughed, adding that her friend wasn’t very clean.
e (1).JPG
e (2).JPG
The boots were really in poor shape, the skin was peeling from all over.
f (1).JPG
f (2).JPG
Look at the boot without the sole.
g (1).JPG
g (2).JPG
And here is teh boot with the sole.
h (1).JPG
h (2).JPG
Looking at this boot, the right one, probably would last for a while but soon we would leave it too, it would have surely broken.

The end.

for informations, questions or comments: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Bravo! CLAP!!! CLAP!!! CLAP!!! :D :D :D